Jump to content

Edna


GPSguru
 Share

Recommended Posts

 

Hi everybody, I am from Essex and look and act the part of a plank very well indeed.🙄

I am a technophobe and often come across as a proper mammary , however, I am very confident that I will be a complete member ......... 🤣

spacer.png

 

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

 

 

Edited by GPSguru
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, JonC said:

Today I had a few hours in one of these lilo things.EF5E1743-FF03-4930-A724-7738C214005F.png.2dbc05d4a73271c541cc3da4c2d8c3bf.pngwhy would anyone want to fish from an uncomfortable thing like this? 

It depends on what it was, just like hard boats there are good and bad !

A lot of RIBS are meduim Vee hulls and under 5.5m, they slam pretty bad ..........

Being as it is Orange, then I would guess an older Avon SR4 ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, GPSguru said:

 

Hi everybody, I am from Essex and look and act the part of a plank very well indeed.🙄

I am a technophobe and often come across as a proper mammary , however, I am very confident that I will be a complete member ......... 🤣

spacer.png

 

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

 

 

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, GPSguru said:

 

Hi everybody, I am from Essex and look and act the part of a plank very well indeed.🙄

I am a technophobe and often come across as a proper mammary , however, I am very confident that I will be a complete member ......... 🤣

spacer.png

 

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

 

 

Hi Edna and welcome to the forum. Thanks for posting your picture. We already have a member from Essex who may possibly be one of your relatives. He has already reached the status of being a complete male member (in spades). Geoff.:classic_wink: 

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

It’s nice to see that the super moderator has left this in the wrong section knowingly. If I was to  post in the wrong section it would be moved before I finished typing.

All this emboldening the pensioners isn’t good, before you know it we’ll be having bingo nights or some shit.

  • Haha 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, JonC said:

It’s nice to see that the super moderator has left this in the wrong section knowingly. If I was to  post in the wrong section it would be moved before I finished typing.

All this emboldening the pensioners isn’t good, before you know it we’ll be having bingo nights or some shit.

 

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣....👍

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, JonC said:

It’s nice to see that the super moderator has left this in the wrong section knowingly.

If it bothers you that much, you have the ability to move it. Oh... wait... my bad. You have the permissions to move it, just not the ability 😘

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Andy135 said:

Woohoo! @JonC managed to work out how to move a post 🥳🥳

Now he can move his own 🤣

Yes, he has no self respect posting that gay sunglasses pic ............ he will spend his whole life trying to hide it now ............. he looks like the only gay in the village ..., kin’ell, fugly 🤣

Edited by GPSguru
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, GPSguru said:

Yes, he has no self respect posting that gay sunglasses pic ............ he will spend his whole life trying to hide it now ............. he looks like the only gay in the village ..., kin’ell, fugly 🤣

I’m comfortable enough in my sexuality to wear them there sunglasses around town, once the weather breaks I’m going to get my toenails bought into the colour scheme. That will really give you a hard on. 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, JonC said:

I’m comfortable enough in my sexuality to wear them there sunglasses around town, once the weather breaks I’m going to get my toenails bought into the colour scheme. That will really give you a hard on. 

Perhaps, but not comfortable enough to leave the post where it belongs, rather that continually trying to hide it in multifarious threads - I wonder where it will turn up next? Geoff.:classic_wink::classic_wink::classic_wink:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, JonC said:

It’s nice to see that the super moderator has left this in the wrong section knowingly. If I was to  post in the wrong section it would be moved before I finished typing.

All this emboldening the pensioners isn’t good, before you know it we’ll be having bingo nights or some shit.

OOH YES PLEASE,then I might be allowed to go out and meet people

  • Haha 1
  • Optimistic 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...