Edna

GPSguru

Hi everybody, I am from Essex and look and act the part of a plank very well indeed.🙄

I am a technophobe and often come across as a proper mammary , however, I am very confident that I will be a complete member ......... 🤣

spacer.png

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Edited by GPSguru
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, JonC said:

Today I had a few hours in one of these lilo things.EF5E1743-FF03-4930-A724-7738C214005F.png.2dbc05d4a73271c541cc3da4c2d8c3bf.pngwhy would anyone want to fish from an uncomfortable thing like this? 

It depends on what it was, just like hard boats there are good and bad !

A lot of RIBS are meduim Vee hulls and under 5.5m, they slam pretty bad ..........

Being as it is Orange, then I would guess an older Avon SR4 ?

33 minutes ago, GPSguru said:

Hi everybody, I am from Essex and look and act the part of a plank very well indeed.🙄

I am a technophobe and often come across as a proper mammary , however, I am very confident that I will be a complete member ......... 🤣

spacer.png

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

36 minutes ago, GPSguru said:

spacer.png

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Hi Edna and welcome to the forum. Thanks for posting your picture. We already have a member from Essex who may possibly be one of your relatives. He has already reached the status of being a complete male member (in spades). Geoff.:classic_wink: 

• Haha 2

It’s nice to see that the super moderator has left this in the wrong section knowingly. If I was to  post in the wrong section it would be moved before I finished typing.

All this emboldening the pensioners isn’t good, before you know it we’ll be having bingo nights or some shit.

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, JonC said:

It’s nice to see that the super moderator has left this in the wrong section knowingly. If I was to  post in the wrong section it would be moved before I finished typing.

All this emboldening the pensioners isn’t good, before you know it we’ll be having bingo nights or some shit.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣....👍

22 minutes ago, JonC said:

It’s nice to see that the super moderator has left this in the wrong section knowingly.

If it bothers you that much, you have the ability to move it. Oh... wait... my bad. You have the permissions to move it, just not the ability 😘

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Andy135 said:

Woohoo! @JonC managed to work out how to move a post 🥳🥳

Now he can move his own 🤣

Yes, he has no self respect posting that gay sunglasses pic ............ he will spend his whole life trying to hide it now ............. he looks like the only gay in the village ..., kin’ell, fugly 🤣

Edited by GPSguru

5 hours ago, GPSguru said:

Yes, he has no self respect posting that gay sunglasses pic ............ he will spend his whole life trying to hide it now ............. he looks like the only gay in the village ..., kin’ell, fugly 🤣

I’m comfortable enough in my sexuality to wear them there sunglasses around town, once the weather breaks I’m going to get my toenails bought into the colour scheme. That will really give you a hard on. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, JonC said:

I’m comfortable enough in my sexuality to wear them there sunglasses around town, once the weather breaks I’m going to get my toenails bought into the colour scheme. That will really give you a hard on. 

Perhaps, but not comfortable enough to leave the post where it belongs, rather that continually trying to hide it in multifarious threads - I wonder where it will turn up next? Geoff.:classic_wink::classic_wink::classic_wink:

12 hours ago, JonC said:

OOH YES PLEASE,then I might be allowed to go out and meet people

• Haha 1
  • Optimistic 2