Covid Vac Side Effects

Odyssey

My mrs had her jab last night. She is feeling bad, just gone to lay down which is really unusual for her. I just hope @Andy135 doesn’t get any of these side effects. It wouldn’t be at all funny. 

3 minutes ago, JonC said:

My mrs had her jab last night. She is feeling bad, just gone to lay down which is really unusual for her. I just hope @Andy135 doesn’t get any of these side effects. It wouldn’t be at all funny. 

Fingers crossed she feels better soon Jon. Which vaccine did she have?

2 hours ago, JonC said:

That is not good to hear Jon, I hope she improves over the next 24hrs ............. You didnt get any side effects as it doesn't seem to effect OLDER people 😜

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Andy135 said:

Got my second vac booked next weekend, and just in time for the boat meet too.

Good excuse if you blank... can blame it on the vaccine 😉 

Got my second vac booked next weekend, and just in time for the boat meet too.

A hospital visit yesterday for more injections and blood test, pretty much to confirm that I now have zero immunity to anything. I just hope it is worth all the effort, bad temper, and tiredness !

6 minutes ago, Andy135 said:

But the only actual side effect for you is the tiredness, right? 🤭

Trouble is, the extreme tiredness makes me a bit tetchy because I try to carry on as normal, and then get feck’in annoyed when I cant 🙄
Also weight loss is another side effect (7kg in 2 weeks), but I have a real estate surplus that can cope with that 🤣

The only other problem is the headaches which are right behind the eyes, but dosed up with paracetamol, I can live with that.

However, I am pleased to say that early signs show that this treatment may be working, but being a biological drug, it is a slow process 👍

Shit the bed!! What made you change your mind then?

PS: Well done. 👍

Was always planning on doing it, just when I was ready. Plus, if I don’t have it my Mrs won’t see her family because she won’t travel without me. And I can see it going down the roads of “no jab no travel”. I couldn’t care less personally, I’d rather holiday on the Hamble. But it’s not all about me! 

8 minutes ago, Saintly Fish said:

And I can see it going down the roads of “no jab no travel”.

I suspect you're right about that, or at the very least "no quarantine if double-jabbed".