Newbe

Followers 1

Posted (edited)

Welcome Ron, 

We've spoken a few times down the marina, last time we spoke you had been round Ventnor way in the rough. 

Good to have you here 

Edited by Scotch_Egg2012

Welcome to the site Ron. Make yourself at home. 
Well done for rescuing a damsel in distress at the week. Make sure you get your invoice in! 

• Haha 1

Welcome to the mad house 🙂 

Be nice to see another south coast fisherman posting more than just Dogfish pics 😉 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
3 hours ago, Odyssey said:

Welcome to the mad house 🙂 

Be nice to see another south coast fisherman posting more than just Dogfish pics 😉 

Being based in Essex where the fishing is mainly roker, hounds and bass I always thought the south coast was the promised land for variety of species- @Andy135 seriously put a doubt in my mind. 

10 hours ago, Rocket Ron said:

Hi everyone tought i would come and say hello. I have been fishing for as far back as i can remember  and my hobbies are shooting Scuba diving and fishing. I bought a new fishing boat a Rodman 700 last year and spent a lot of time doing bits and pieces on it and even serviced my own inbaord engine so now i can enjoy myself fishing . I do fish alone most of the time as my other half does not like being sat out on the sea all day but i love it . Sometimes i do take friends out with me but i use the boat on my own so then i am not reliant on having someone with me .

Hi Ron,

Welcome ...............