Left handed ?? Why?

20 hours ago, Saintly Fish said:

I’m right handed, but reel with my left hand. @GPSguru thinks only the invalids should left hand wind. But I’d argue that. 
My strongest arm is my right, so it’s natural to hold the rod in the right and reel with the left, after all most strength when fishing is needed in holding the rod, not turning the handle. 
What are your thoughts (on the thread,not me being a spaz)?

I think you are a total spaz

I'm a lefty, I hold my rod in my left hand and reel a multiplier with my right hand and feel very comfortable that way but, when I was a kid it was seen as incorrect to hold your knife in your left hand and fork in the right hand so was made use utensils properly?  Mangles I can use either way but still prefer to reel right handed 

7 hours ago, Maverick said:

I'm a lefty, I hold my rod in my left hand and reel a multiplier with my right hand and feel very comfortable that way but, when I was a kid it was seen as incorrect to hold your knife in your left hand and fork in the right hand so was made use utensils properly?  Mangles I can use either way but still prefer to reel right handed 

Then surely this is conclusive proof that all right handed people who reel with their right hands are idiots and doing it all wrong. 
Thanks for clearing this up Martin. 

43 minutes ago, Maverick said:

Ties are for weddings, funerals and holding your trousers up

You forgot to add court appearances 😉

9 hours ago, Odyssey said:

You forgot to add court appearances 😉

Nope you need to show them you're so poor that you can't even afford a tie hopefully then they feel sorry for you :classic_rolleyes:

3 hours ago, Maverick said:

Nope you need to show them you're so poor that you can't even afford a tie hopefully then they feel sorry for you :classic_rolleyes:

That’s what I’ve done wrong 🤣🤣🤣🤣