Installing flush fit rod holders

4 minutes ago, Andy135 said:

Windows 7?? No wonder! :classic_ohmy:

Actually Andy, I personally prefer XP to any of the modern OS. I use it all the time to run my CADCAM drawings for my CNC router. For years people on the router forum have been saying that XP is the most stable system. Geoff.☺️

Just now, Geoff said:

Actually Andy, I personally prefer XP to any of the modern OS. I use it all the time to run my CADCAM drawings for my CNC router. For years people on the router forum have been saying that XP is the most stable system. Geoff.☺️

I can't criticise... I was using the Command Prompt for stitching MP3's together last week... it's the most reliable way to do it that doesn't involve uploading your files to some random site.

If you were worried about drilling above the waterline, Imagine how I felt drilling through the hull of one of my old boats to put a 1kw transducer through it.

These look like an interesting concept, they have several models available with varying degrees of angle and depth.

Edited by JDP