Oil in a box,

JonC

I’ve had wine in a box before and milk, but today I picked up my service kit and those sneaky fkers have boxed the oil up now. I can’t wait to mess up the opening of it and grout everywhere. I suppose it’s environmental progress and it stacks better for transportation. 

BF995D1E-ABE7-4327-BECE-83D476DC26CA.jpeg

1 minute ago, suzook12 said:

Hope it tastes better than the wine in a box I had 🤨

I had a few boxes of weapons grade wine that got me through the early days of lockdown 

7 hours ago, Andy135 said:

Anything tastes better than wine in a box.

Are we to assume you have a full knowledge of every boxed wine that is available or is that another example of snobbery from you? Perhaps if the boxes were given a fancy bit of marketing they would be more acceptable?

4 hours ago, JonC said:

Are we to assume you have a full knowledge of every boxed wine that is available or is that another example of snobbery from you? Perhaps if the boxes were given a fancy bit of marketing they would be more acceptable?

My butler can confirm that I do indeed have extensive and detailed knowledge of every boxed wine available and I can confirm that they are all a bit shit. No fancy marketing can hide the delicate whiff of cats piss on the nose or the sensation in the mouth as one's enamel is stripped from the teeth.