Little help pls to choose a bunch of boat rods/reels

Petroni

Still waiting for 42 rigs I ordered (and were sent) a week ago to arrive but still no sign so if nothing by the end of today I'll get some hooks in and make a start myself. Thanks for the feedback on brands which matches what I thought except for Cox and Rawle which were not known to me. Cheers all.

24 minutes ago, Petroni said:

Still waiting for 42 rigs I ordered (and were sent) a week ago to arrive but still no sign so if nothing by the end of today I'll get some hooks in and make a start myself. Thanks for the feedback on brands which matches what I thought except for Cox and Rawle which were not known to me. Cheers all.

It’s only Monday , if you ordered them Wednesday last week (I recall) and he sent them 2nd class they may not arrive til tomorrow/Wednesday which would then be a week. You can always give him a call back. He’s pretty good normally! 

1 hour ago, Saintly Fish said:

It’s only Monday , if you ordered them Wednesday last week (I recall) and he sent them 2nd class they may not arrive til tomorrow/Wednesday which would then be a week. You can always give him a call back. He’s pretty good normally! 

I thought it was the previous week to that, certainly seems like it in my head but thats saying nothing, all sorts of stuff goes wrong in there, I'll check. I tried phoning buut my phone was dead so pinged him an email and will phone shortly - and Hi btw :)

Yup just checked order was previous week, he sent on 12th, I'll phone now in case of address error etc :) - Update - spoke to Ken, we'll give the postie another couple of days and then revert to plan B of just sending a few basic rigs to get me out of trouble and see if the larger consignment turns up with me or returns to him.

Edited by Petroni