6 x 12/20

4 x 6/12

7 x 8/15

2 x 6/15

3 x SPJ

1 x 30g spinning

1 x 40g spinning

1 x 80g spinning

Also probably a few more that I have forgotten about.

These days, I only use the carp rods in France.

25 minutes ago, GPSguru said:

3 x Century NG stepped up carp rods

3 x  Greys  Avon rods

1  x Marker

1 x Spod

2 x 50/80

4 x 30/50

4 x 20/30

6 x 12/20

4 x 6/12

7 x 8/15

2 x 6/15

3 x SPJ

1 x 30g spinning

1 x 40g spinning

1 x 80g spinning

So in short @Saintly Fish nope, you don’t have enough yet 🤣

47 minutes ago, GPSguru said:

3 x Century NG stepped up carp rods

3 x  Greys  Avon rods

1  x Marker

1 x Spod

2 x 50/80

4 x 30/50

4 x 20/30

6 x 12/20

4 x 6/12

7 x 8/15

2 x 6/15

3 x SPJ

1 x 30g spinning

1 x 40g spinning

1 x 80g spinning

Blimey I’m a mere beginner!! 
gonna need a bigger house!

35 minutes ago, captin slows old outlaw said:

was that carp or crap  rod, we havent seen him in action yet

Oh arr!!

FWIW the carp rod is a very good rod which my lad is extremely happy with, he's just not been able to bank a fish yet with it having snapped up a couple of times. I have every confidence he will though..... Fishy, as soon as he banks one you will be first to know 👍

As for my boat fishing capabilities, rest assured that the only thing that counts is I enjoy doing it.  We should be out a few times during the summer hols after tope etc and hopeful out off the IOW (TBC)

Having inherited all of my Dad's tackle along with my own and my kids, I can assure you we have more tackle here than you can shake a stick. My Dad was a collector of the highest magnitude!!!

Edited by suzook12

19 hours ago, suzook12 said:

Oh arr!!

As for my boat fishing capabilities, rest assured that the only thing that counts is I enjoy doing it.  We should be out a few times during the summer hols after tope etc and hopeful out off the IOW (TBC)

Hi Steve, that sounds good. Do you intend to drag your boat down there or will use or go with a charterer? Geoff.☺️

3 minutes ago, Geoff said:

Hi Steve, that sounds good. Do you intend to drag your boat down there or will use or go with a charterer? Geoff.☺️

Right, I have a friend who has a friend who lives on IOW, said FoF does holiday lets etc and has a fishing boat in the local harbour that apparently we have use of. Just waiting to confirm dates as we have to work around various appointments.

My boat isn't going to be ready although I have now got a respirator face mask so will crack on as soon as well enough. Lets just say I went to a 10 minute hospital appointment and came out 2 days later! Today will be my first day back down the workshop since. I've only just ordered the parts for the mariner outboard fr the little boat. Will clean and test the thermostat today in readiness

7 minutes ago, suzook12 said:

Right, I have a friend who has a friend who lives on IOW, said FoF does holiday lets etc and has a fishing boat in the local harbour that apparently we have use of. Just waiting to confirm dates as we have to work around various appointments.

Sounds like a potential mini-meet then. Keep us posted👍

6 minutes ago, Andy135 said:

I knew the waiting times were bad but that's ridiculous! 😂

But seriously, hope you're ok 👍

Actually, the hospital were bang on, getting to see the kwak to ultimately get the appointment was the hard part...... Had been trying to see the kwak for a few weeks, just generally not feeling as fit as I should be, shortness of breath etc. Sent for an ECG, went for the appointment, parked car, walked up the hill and across the hospital, something I managed 2 months ago without breaking into a sweat, and pretty much arrived on my hands and knees clutching my chest!! They, and I for that matter, thought I was having a heart attack. Spent the best part of 48 hours in hospital having tests to confirm that I didn't. Then released as an outpatient with angina.... Lets just say the meds make you feel a bit odd for the first few days!

12 minutes ago, suzook12 said:

Actually, the hospital were bang on, getting to see the kwak to ultimately get the appointment was the hard part...... Had been trying to see the kwak for a few weeks, just generally not feeling as fit as I should be, shortness of breath etc. Sent for an ECG, went for the appointment, parked car, walked up the hill and across the hospital, something I managed 2 months ago without breaking into a sweat, and pretty much arrived on my hands and knees clutching my chest!! They, and I for that matter, thought I was having a heart attack. Spent the best part of 48 hours in hospital having tests to confirm that I didn't. Then released as an outpatient with angina.... Lets just say the meds make you feel a bit odd for the first few days!

Wow! Serious stuff. Glad you're ok and that they've identified the issue. What's their plan for curing/managing angina? Have heard of it but must confess I don't know anything about it other than it's heart-related.

Its a pain in the chest when the heart does not receive enough blood to pump round to supply the required oxygenated blood. Caused by blocked/collapsed/hardened arteries and can be exacerbated with COPD etc....

Basically if you drink heavily and smoke heavily for 35 or so years, expect to get this... Lol

Got to go for and angiogram which basically looks for where the flow restrictions to the heart are, then probably stent(s) or even bypass...... Or just meds and change of lifestyle which I'm now working on, and no, it doesn't mean I'm trading my triumph for a vespa!!! 🤣

Edited by suzook12