Doggie colds and flu….

Odyssey

Hello any dog owners! 

Does anyone know any good remedies for doggie cold/flu? Daisy is sat looking miserable with a cold/flu and just wondering if anything I can do to help her get better quicker 🙂 

1 hour ago, Andy135 said:

Poor Daisy! Love and cuddles is all I can suggest Luke.

Yeah, we are watching Jaws on Netflix. 

Im trying to teach her that sharks are friends 🙂 

Well it’s been a tough few days…. (Been back and forth the vets and out of hours vets) but now all diagnosed and Daisy is on the mend 🙂 

Was touch and go on weekend and bet had prepared us for the worst on Saturday night but over the worst now 🙂 

So to celebrate Im off fishing tomorrow 🙂 

Good news

Lads from my club went out from dale (lady gail) yesterday, inshore reefs

Didn't have the numbers, but had a few nice tope off a wreck and some decent pollock up to 12/14 lb

I'm house bound for a few weeks after a small op yesterday, so couldn't go 😥

28 minutes ago, Andy135 said:

Good to hear. What was wrong with her, if you don't mind me asking?

She apparently had a false pregnancy, which led her to appear to have a bad back/legs. So took to the vet and then got a cough…

The vet thoight it was flu but then went to an emergency vet and he wasn’t sure….

Then yesterday morning was into a 3rd vet who did some poking, prodding, ultrasound and blood test and said it was a false pregnancy which was causing a uterine infection…. Fortunately due to being on antibiotics, we caught the infection early enough to avoid emergency surgery…..

So she’s off to be spayed in September. We did think about pups but not going to happen as too risky. So sorry girl, I know you get horny but no dirty weekends away for you 🤣🤣🤣🤣

2 minutes ago, jonnyswamp said:

Good news

Lads from my club went out from dale (lady gail) yesterday, inshore reefs

Didn't have the numbers, but had a few nice tope off a wreck and some decent pollock up to 12/14 lb

I'm house bound for a few weeks after a small op yesterday, so couldn't go 😥

Good fishing! 

Get well soon 🙂 Hope it all went ok and you’re back on the water soon

24 minutes ago, Odyssey said:

She apparently had a false pregnancy, which led her to appear to have a bad back/legs. So took to the vet and then got a cough…

The vet thoight it was flu but then went to an emergency vet and he wasn’t sure….

Then yesterday morning was into a 3rd vet who did some poking, prodding, ultrasound and blood test and said it was a false pregnancy which was causing a uterine infection…. Fortunately due to being on antibiotics, we caught the infection early enough to avoid emergency surgery…..

So she’s off to be spayed in September. We did think about pups but not going to happen as too risky. So sorry girl, I know you get horny but no dirty weekends away for you 🤣🤣🤣🤣

We had similar issues with a Jack Russel, numerous phantom pregnancies so ended up getting her spayed