My colvic seems to fill up rather a lot

4 minutes ago, GPSguru said:

You know as much about corals as flying to the feck’in moon 🙄

We now all measure your posts with an oxometer, this device measures bullshit to a high degree of accuracy 🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

bullshit GIF

7 minutes ago, GPSguru said:

You know as much about corals as flying to the feck’in moon 🙄

We now all measure your posts with an oxometer, this device measures bullshit to a high degree of accuracy 🤣

I don’t keep corals anymore, I don’t get the time to spend messing about with the tank. Just fish and a nem now, I can’t have inverts as my trigger just eats everything. 
You should all know by now that I only post about things I understand. 

• 1 month later...

update -  I did do a number of things but amazingly it hasn't rained enough yet to see if what i've done has helped!

I tasted the bilge water and then the marina to compare saltyness - and amazingly lived to tell the tale - not worried about my bilge but Weymouth marina tasted awful - bilge no where near as salty.

while its been dry for a few weeks I have used the boat - but had no more water in the bilge so can rule out it coming in from below.

So to combat the rain:

I stuck the hatch seal back in with silicone sealant, and re-sealed the glass - is now a bugger to close single handed as the seal is now proud!

I sealed all round where the wheelhouse joins the deck 

I scraped off the flakey varnish and re-varnished the wheelhouse sides and front

i put the cover on more taut than before and have enquired about a better fitting new PVC cover.

I still plan to put a strip across the wheelhouse roof to divert any rain flowing back under the cover into the cockpit

i'll await a rainy saturday and go sit in it and hunt for drips!

1 hour ago, mike farrants said:

update -  I did do a number of things but amazingly it hasn't rained enough yet to see if what i've done has helped!

I tasted the bilge water and then the marina to compare saltyness - and amazingly lived to tell the tale - not worried about my bilge but Weymouth marina tasted awful - bilge no where near as salty.

while its been dry for a few weeks I have used the boat - but had no more water in the bilge so can rule out it coming in from below.

So to combat the rain:

I stuck the hatch seal back in with silicone sealant, and re-sealed the glass - is now a bugger to close single handed as the seal is now proud!

I sealed all round where the wheelhouse joins the deck 

I scraped off the flakey varnish and re-varnished the wheelhouse sides and front

i put the cover on more taut than before and have enquired about a better fitting new PVC cover.

I still plan to put a strip across the wheelhouse roof to divert any rain flowing back under the cover into the cockpit

i'll await a rainy saturday and go sit in it and hunt for drips!

Should have brought it this way, been pissing down all day!!