The next Outlaws outing.

Well chaps, I hope you all bag a whopper or three. Sad that I can't be there to join you but Mother's Day is sacred in our house. Whoever booked the trip for Mother's Day needs a stern talking to in my opinion...

Anyway, think of me flicking paint around while you're hauling them in. Looking forward to the catch reports, and don't forget the pics for Jon (even though he'll be there to see it all happen...).

Tight lines Outlaws!

16 minutes ago, Andy135 said:

Whoever booked the trip for Mother's Day needs a stern talking to in my opinion...

You're correct he probably should. But as I believe it, he's not held under a thumb, and at least he was bothered enough to actually try and get people together. 
Never mind. You can make up for it with the organisation of the annual get together. Just check with me first to make sure my diary doesn't clash!! 

22 minutes ago, Saintly Fish said:

You're correct he probably should. But as I believe it, he's not held under a thumb, and at least he was bothered enough to actually try and get people together. 
Never mind. You can make up for it with the organisation of the annual get together. Just check with me first to make sure my diary doesn't clash!! 

Consider yourself sternly talked to then! 🤣

Bring on the summer meet. You did well last year, but I reckon the bar can be set even higher 😱

#thetrashtalkhasbegun!

7 hours ago, Andy135 said:

Consider yourself sternly talked to then! 🤣

Bring on the summer meet. You did well last year, but I reckon the bar can be set even higher 😱

#thetrashtalkhasbegun!

Alrighty then. We all look forward with baited breath to what you can come up with!! 👍🏻💪🏻

22 minutes ago, JonC said:

Well I nipped down to the boat to grab a couple of bits. 2 hours later and I’ve finished rearranging my stuff. 

I spent an hour going through my "travel boat gear". And I'm convinced I'll need something I don't have! 

1 hour ago, captin slows old outlaw said:

🤣   😂   , i didnot cath anything,

but it was a grate day out with grate cumperney,   i  am still ackeing , thank you s f for organizing this trip . now i must go to bed i am so tied .

What a blanker! 🤣

Bad luck Pete - well done for getting out there though. Wish I could have gone but it wasn't to be. Next time will be better for both of us 👍

20 hours ago, Andy135 said:

What a blanker! 🤣

Bad luck Pete - well done for getting out there though. Wish I could have gone but it wasn't to be. Next time will be better for both of us 👍

SO WHEN ARE YOU SENDING ME THE BLANKET Y  BLANK CHECK  BOOK