Teak Floor Treatments

I’ve tried a few teak potions on the deck - I did the 3 part Teak Wonder on Saturday was down at the boat this evening and it looks worse than when I started. So for those that have a bit of teak flooring - what are you treating it with?

37 minutes ago, Ivan Tuna said:

I’ve tried a few teak potions on the deck - I did the 3 part Teak Wonder on Saturday was down at the boat this evening and it looks worse than when I started. So for those that have a bit of teak flooring - what are you treating it with?

If it’s for treatment after a good wash and scrub I’ve used Semco teak sealer in Honeytone. 
Not cheap but looks good. The main thing is to wash the stains out first. There is an acid solution for this, but I use a jet wash. Then let it dry 100% before putting on the Semco.

19 hours ago, Saintly Fish said:

If it’s for treatment after a good wash and scrub I’ve used Semco teak sealer in Honeytone. 
Not cheap but looks good. The main thing is to wash the stains out first. There is an acid solution for this, but I use a jet wash. Then let it dry 100% before putting on the Semco.

Thank you buddy - I’ve not tried that brand yet. I did the wash, then the brighter and then the sealer. Don’t get me wrong the sealer works as the water I dropped on it last night didn’t soak in.

3 minutes ago, Ivan Tuna said:

Thank you buddy - I’ve not tried that brand yet. I did the wash, then the brighter and then the sealer. Don’t get me wrong the sealer works as the water I dropped on it last night didn’t soak in.

I’m a fan of the more natural real colour. But it does need something, and that something always changes the natural appearance. Semco is the best yet imho .