What’s the best way to…..

3 minutes ago, JonC said:

I use thousands of cable ties for debris netting at work, they are about 5mm. 
I can usually pull for a break with them if I have a decent grip on the netting. 
Im probably in one of the few trades that actually take them off regularly, an electricity for example would generally only fit them, maybe cutting the odd one or two off now and then. 

When I sold grip wire lead weights, which are a PITA to package, I used to cable tie them together in pairs, probably using a 2000 cable ties per annum, but yes, I only used to fit them !

I don't sell leads any more as they are such a PITA and the fully costed margin is not great (compared to other products)

8 hours ago, GPSguru said:

When I sold grip wire lead weights, which are a PITA to package, I used to cable tie them together in pairs, probably using a 2000 cable ties per annum, but yes, I only used to fit them !

I don't sell leads any more as they are such a PITA and the fully costed margin is not great (compared to other products)

I am actually a 6th dan  black belt at zip tie removal, I can get them off just by thinking them off. 

14 hours ago, Saintly Fish said:

So far for the past two seasons I’ve used it Mick, it’s been the best anchor I’ve had and it’s never slipped. And never failed to retrieve. 

Must be just me then,but they never worked for me.

but then iv`e always had fishing boats,(no curtains & cushions ).😏😏

24 minutes ago, mick said:

Must be just me then,but they never worked for me.

but then iv`e always had fishing boats,(no curtains & cushions ).😏😏

Then you are missing out….

luxury on the inside…

D28D7EA5-1D72-4A84-8250-565DEBAA9762.jpeg.fe7b5c483a95aee6b3d3b836e3277019.jpeg

utilitarian fishing vessel on the outside..

20BB2A75-A702-40CC-8558-BE63BEDED710.jpeg.9c58d00925151668cb2d8c975c42b0f3.jpeg

#yourjustjealous

16 hours ago, Saintly Fish said:

So far for the past two seasons I’ve used it Mick, it’s been the best anchor I’ve had and it’s never slipped. And never failed to retrieve. 

Danforths are well known for being difficult to set and breaking out as the boat swings in the tide. However people use them because they are so easy to stow.

I dont like them because the bastids always try to take my fingers off on the folding blade 🙄🤣🤣

I have found the Bruce to be a reliable anchor.