Fantasy football.....

mike farrants

Just now, suzook12 said:

You notice how Mike didn't mention this until he had a weeks start on us.... Lol

Yep, I spotted that too 🤣

Mind you, it won't make any difference for me... I'll still come in last even if I had the head-start.

7 hours ago, Andy135 said:

Yep, I spotted that too 🤣

Mind you, it won't make any difference for me... I'll still come in last even if I had the head-start.

I have a feeling that the competition for last place will be a close run thing between 4. 

On 8/15/2021 at 11:07 PM, suzook12 said:

You notice how Mike didn't mention this until he had a weeks start on us.... Lol

yeah i didnt really give you much time to get sorted - sorry - I'll deduct my week 1 points at the end if it gets contentious! 

thanks for joining all!

2 hours ago, mike farrants said:

yeah i didnt really give you much time to get sorted - sorry - I'll deduct my week 1 points at the end if it gets contentious! 

thanks for joining all!

After the week one points are in, I'm sure I'm better off without them lol

13 hours ago, Saintly Fish said:

So, how do I transfer players out? 

You can change your on field players weekly before the games start (subs) or you change your squad through the season - you get one free transfer per week, if you need to do more - either wait a week and you get 2 free transfers, or if you have to (injuries etc) you can pay for transfers with points - (-4pts) per transfr after your free one. 

theres a tab for transfers/player selections - and the players are ranked by the points they have earned so far!

11 hours ago, captin slows old outlaw said:

i will stick too doing nuthing as it is all beoned me

this is a surprisingly good tactic - i often wonder why i bother researching, changing, transferring when my other half gave me a good run for my money by selecting her team and doing absolutely nothing.... 

got to watch out for injuries though - get too many of these and you will suffer.

14 minutes ago, mike farrants said:

this is a surprisingly good tactic - i often wonder why i bother researching, changing, transferring when my other half gave me a good run for my money by selecting her team and doing absolutely nothing.... 

got to watch out for injuries though - get too many of these and you will suffer.

I think Pete means he won’t play as he doesn’t understand how!

Bit like me really. I can’t seem to find any tabs for transfers or subs on the phone! Can you screen shot and point me in the right direction?