Fantasy football.....

mike farrants

• 2 weeks later...

go to transfers, click the player you wish to sack, hit remove player, check how much funds you have, then go to player list and select the player you wish to add (within funds) and confirm. 

you can do 1 free transfer per week, and if you need to make 2 - it will either cost you points, or you can wait a week and get 2 free ones the next week.

let me know if you want more info! happy to do a few screen grabs if it helps?

2 hours ago, mike farrants said:

go to transfers, click the player you wish to sack, hit remove player, check how much funds you have, then go to player list and select the player you wish to add (within funds) and confirm. 

you can do 1 free transfer per week, and if you need to make 2 - it will either cost you points, or you can wait a week and get 2 free ones the next week.

Thanks, i will look deeper later!

On 9/14/2021 at 9:18 AM, mike farrants said:

Anyone know why I can't seem to click "Make Transfer"? The button is greyed out and the transfers I want to make don't seem to happen.