Fantasy football.....

mike farrants

3 minutes ago, Saintly Fish said:

Back up to 4th!

4th out of 4 active players though... I suspect Jon's given up, seeing as he hasn't touched his team since we started. His players are dropping like flies which explains his measly 3 point score so far this week.

clYUiMr.jpg

6 minutes ago, Andy135 said:

4th out of 4 active players though... I suspect Jon's given up, seeing as he hasn't touched his team since we started. His players are dropping like flies which explains his measly 3 point score so far this week.

clYUiMr.jpg

Don't piss on my parade 👨🏼‍🦰

13 minutes ago, Saintly Fish said:

Why is it that I show 2 free transfers, but when I try to use them I can't? 

Would the transfers give you more than 3 players from the same team? Or too many of a given type (Defender/Forward etc)?

Lastly, got enough cash?

Just now, Saintly Fish said:

Why do I need cash if they are FREE?

The "free" transfer simply means you won't be docked any points for transferring players. You still have to pay the difference if you're transferring in a more expensive player than the one you're transferring out.

1 minute ago, Andy135 said:

The "free" transfer simply means you won't be docked any points for transferring players. You still have to pay the difference if you're transferring in a more expensive player than the one you're transferring out.

Well that's rubbish. I only have 0.1£

I was just wondering how the gap suddenly got so big between me and Andy, til I looked and realised that all of his players have playe bar 1, and most of mine play today/tomorrow.

Could do with a clean sheet for Krul today, and if young Madders could see his way to 2 assists and a goal, that would be fine.... 🤣

For once, I hope Kane hits a blank today..... I didn't get chance to change my team about this week.

yes I made a good decision to offload my spurs players - Son & Hojdburg as their game was cancelled due to Covid - i bought Mount and Bernado silva - both earned me 6 points each - easily paid back the 4 points it cost me. 

then i had Gallagher scoop me a brace! salah and Ronaldo also scored along with a defender of mine, 

Reece James was the only let down - 2 goals conceded and a yellow card = 0 points

reminder there is mid week football - so your teams need to be in for Tuesday 6pm. 

Spurs game is scheduled for Thurs and they were in training again - but i'm remaining hesitant and holding onto mount and silva.