St Lawrence Bay- now.

JonC

7 minutes ago, JonC said:

And you wonder why nobody posts anything when all you do is criticise the spelling of words. This is another example of you ruining a post, if I did the same it would be the end of the world. 

Don't come crying to me Jon, @Saintly Fish started it 🤷‍♂️

2 minutes ago, Saintly Fish said:

Can you show me @Andy135 what it is I started? 

I was referring to the fact that you were first to call him out on his spelling, and I piled on when he still got the word wrong.

6WqoggK.jpg

However, I'm having trouble reading Jon's humour through the keyboard today, so I'm uncertain if he's genuinely put out or if he's playing me. If it's the former, then I apologise @JonC

1 minute ago, Andy135 said:

I was referring to the fact that you were first to call him out on his spelling, and I piled on when he still got the word wrong.

6WqoggK.jpg

However, I'm having trouble reading Jon's humour through the keyboard today, so I'm uncertain if he's genuinely put out or if he's playing me. If it's the former, then I apologise @JonC

No….. I genuinely thought there was an area dialect thing going on that I just didn’t get. 

#yoursosuspicious