Which Tackle box?

I have 2 I use, one for shore and one fore boat, cheap but good......

This one for beach with the ruck sack system

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/160884204387?epid=4027207478&hash=item2575722363:g:JDEAAOSwHNxZ7aUz

This one for boat

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/283556721336?hash=item42054c32b8:g:dQQAAOSw~llb9USO

Can get everything I need (and the lad needs) in there

this for shore - also with rucksack attachment - adds pockets and makes it much easer on long walks to the end of the pier.....

Sea Fishing Seat Box & Rucksack SEA MAX RODDARCH Tackle Box Back pack Ruck Sack

and this one for the boat - same but in blue (matches the boat)

image.jpeg.acc1afb8228c06f8e324879f17ffa9b2.jpeg

a woman was selling them on facebook locally for £15 or something - she had loads mostly green but thats a no on the on boat ( very good value for money i didn't ask any questions)

although when i go on a mates boat i just chuck a load of weights, lures and traces in this (knowing he has a boat full of tackle if I need anything)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ-9na6x-6p6UryfRzfiEgz8tViKCzMWoIQZZc3O2koqn98Q5hfIN64GJIvZup1nS53MlvKAfE6&usqp=CAc

I've got the same as suzook and mike use for shore fishing

Great boxes with the rucksack

But I find when I sit on it, the 4 compartments that are in the lid sometimes open, dumping the contents as soon as you open the lid

The top must flex with the weight

Get one Jonc, it'll give you hrs of fun reorganising everything 2 or 3 times a trip

To be honest, a few of the lads have them and don't have the same problem, I think it's my bony arse concentrating the weight on the lid

Edited by jonnyswamp

1 hour ago, jonnyswamp said:

I've got the same as suzook and mike use for shore fishing

Great boxes with the rucksack

But I find when I sit on it, the 4 compartments that are in the lid sometimes open, dumping the contents as soon as you open the lid

The top must flex with the weight

Get one Jonc, it'll give you hrs of fun reorganising everything 2 or 3 times a trip

To be honest, a few of the lads have them and don't have the same problem, I think it's my bony arse concentrating the weight on the lid

I have one of those boxes too which I use as my travel box when on somebody else’s boat. I’ve never spilt the contents. 

1 minute ago, JonC said:

Must be nice being invited on other people’s boats?

Well maybe that’s why I’ve not spilt the contents yet, because I’ve not used it on another boat? 
Im still waiting for the uptiding session of the black water invite! 

2 minutes ago, Saintly Fish said:

Well maybe that’s why I’ve not spilt the contents yet, because I’ve not used it on another boat? 
Im still waiting for the uptiding session of the black water invite! 

Long way to come for raja clavita!