club boat trip

32 minutes ago, Saintly Fish said:

No but then I haven't asked. You should be experienced enough to know this kinda stuff ginge. Tides will be mid strength, so no 2lb leads required. I'm sure he will have leads on board, but I will be taking 10-12oz. 
15/20lb and 6/12lb rods. 

Agreed, but I wasn't necessarily asking on my own behalf... 🙄

40 minutes ago, Andy135 said:

FTFY Luke 😉

Try sitting on a call about future plans for the business where I had do sit through 21 different org charts….. Please let me go fishing now not just tomorrow 😂😂😂😂😂

25 minutes ago, Andy_B said:

Just spoke to @Odyssey, if there is a spare room booked already, I’ll take it.

At worst case, Pete has a twin room with only one bed going to be needed. So there is always going to be something to lay on!! Just get pissed Saturday then you'll not hear his snoring!  

close call.......

dont think you guys know but my other half plays for newly formed Weymouth FC ladies, - she joined up last season after never really playing properly before - thought it would be a good laugh and way to meet friends in our new town (moved here last year) - they had a blinding season, finished 2nd, she became club captain etc etc.

A couple of weeks ago they got fast tracked into the womens FA cup 2nd round - the game was at the Bob Lucas stadium, and her mum and dad came down and we all went to watch the game and offer support - they beat Alton ladies 5.1 - awesome result - progressed to round 3!

the draw for the next round pulled out Shaftsbury ladies at home on the 24th........... eeek 😬 the 24th Oct.... the date rung a bell......

however a quick 'well timed' chat and she has given me the pass to still come fishing - she doesn't think they will win anyway (as Shaftsbury are a league above) and would rather i didnt see the goal fest that it might be......

14 hours ago, Saintly Fish said:

At worst case, Pete has a twin room with only one bed going to be needed. So there is always going to be something to lay on!! Just get pissed Saturday then you'll not hear his snoring!  

yes very drunk as s/f will be in the next room

so my next dialemma is do i chip in on the group bait or bring my own - much easier for me to bring my own than others as i'm not staying over - but its one more thing to forget, 

plus if it helps make up the numbers and split the cost further im happy to chip in, but i dont want to take the place of someone who cant bring their own bait due to staying over..... make sense? 

what should i do? 

50 minutes ago, mike farrants said:

so my next dialemma is do i chip in on the group bait or bring my own - much easier for me to bring my own than others as i'm not staying over - but its one more thing to forget, 

plus if it helps make up the numbers and split the cost further im happy to chip in, but i dont want to take the place of someone who cant bring their own bait due to staying over..... make sense? 

what should i do? 

Talk to @Odysseyand see if he has enough for all!! 

2 hours ago, suzook12 said:

So, survived the procedure today only to be told can't drive for a week, they can feck right off with that idea!!! Back at work Monday!!!

Glad it went OK, and hope you feel better for op Steve.

After my eye operation I was told not to drive for 3 days, however, everybody is different and if I can read a reg clearly at the statutory distance then it was Ok to drive. I drove after 24hrs !

I’ve got 20kg of dirty squid on order and I’ve got 200kg of Mackerel in the freezer. 

@mike farrants if you want to join in let me know 🙂 plenty to spare 🙂 

Ill let people bring frozen worm/prawn etc yoursleves 🙂 

Its going in a 56l icey tek cool box so easy to keep frozen. Hopefully it’ll be full of plaice and turbot fillets to bring home 🤣🤣🤣

Edited by Odyssey