club boat trip

probably get lambasted for this - but what's everyone wearing on Sunday?

I have an imax flotation suit (bib&Brace) but it feels like overkill - don't want to be a laughing stock michelin man - but also don't want to be cold..... is it time to break out the "big Coat"? or too soon?

8 minutes ago, mike farrants said:

I have an imax flotation suit (bib&Brace) but it feels like overkill - don't want to be a laughing stock michelin man - but also don't want to be cold..... is it time to break out the "big Coat"? or too soon?

I'll have jeans, thermal under top, long sleeve T (outlaws branded of course) and a hoodie. Deck boots and a waterproof just incase. 
But you reserve the right to be as snug as you like Mike! 

42 minutes ago, Andy135 said:

Jeans, neoprene lined boots, Vass thermal bib & braces, OO hoodie and Stormr jacket.

@Saintly Fish, do you know when will the skipper make the call on the weather/feasibility of the trip?

did you forget the thermal / waterproof gloves

56 minutes ago, Andy135 said:

Jeans, neoprene lined boots, Vass thermal bib & braces, OO hoodie and Stormr jacket.

@Saintly Fish, do you know when will the skipper make the call on the weather/feasibility of the trip?

I'm guessing mid week. 

From the skipper....

Afternoon Neil,

All good thanks hope you are well.

The weather looks to settle down towards the end of the week so I would look to make the decision the day before the trip so that I can get the latest forecast.

Thanks 

Ryan 

3 hours ago, mike farrants said:

IMAX smock and waterproof trousers. Last washed 3 years ago so I hope you ain’t got weak stomachs 🤣🤣🤣🤣