club boat trip

On the basis of getting caught out, I've decided to take the decision to cancel the worms, with the forecasts the way they are, I would rather go fishing with no lug than have 200 lug and no fishing....

8 minutes ago, suzook12 said:

On the basis of getting caught out, I've decided to take the decision to cancel the worms, with the forecasts the way they are, I would rather go fishing with no lug than have 200 lug and no fishing....

Thought you were going to the beach to drown them?

Sounds like an idea @suzook12 after all skipper is due to bring worm and we can always bring our own if needs be…. 

Frozen bait can stay frozen sadly blow lug don’t work like that 😞 

47 minutes ago, Odyssey said:

Sounds like an idea @suzook12 after all skipper is due to bring worm and we can always bring our own if needs be…. 

Frozen bait can stay frozen sadly blow lug don’t work like that 😞 

Yeah, will keep about 3 days, after that gets a bit tricky without tanking them..... Usually a day plus old when ya get em as it is....

1 hour ago, Saintly Fish said:

I will try to arrange some other time if possible. 

Tis what it is mate, certainly haven't got out after tope this year, can't recall getting out at all, every planned trip blown off.....

Trouble is, a charter skipper wants people to come again, so don't like taking a crew out when it's lumpy, especially unknown crew.

See what happens, but looking at the reports, it don't look promising

Current forecast is a F5 wind with tide am with wind against tide pm

Borderline for my boat but the charter you have chosen is a big boat so he may well decide it is fishable.

If it doesn't change my guess is the skipper could go for larger stuff am then inshore for flats pm

18 minutes ago, Andy135 said:

Hands up who else keeps checking the forecast in Poole every half hour to see if it's changed. 😬

#hopingforthebestbutplanningfortheworst

It changes every 6 hours….. so no point checking mid afternoon, best checking at 17:55 as sometimes it updates early….

I know this I spend my summer checking the forecast multiple times a day for shark trips…. Only now it’s for my run home 🤣🤣🤣🤣

4 minutes ago, Odyssey said:

It changes every 6 hours….. so no point checking mid afternoon, best checking at 17:55 as sometimes it updates early….

I know this I spend my summer checking the forecast multiple times a day for shark trips…. Only now it’s for my run home 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I know, but I still can't help checking "just in case" 🤣