Arvor white gel coat repair

I think you will struggle to do an invisibility repair as the white will have faded over the last 16 years, my swim platform has some pretty good scars,I think it adds character.
The damage wasn’t from me I will add. I always drive in and reverse out.  

On 10/17/2021 at 12:12 PM, jonnyswamp said:

Does any one know the "colour" or code of the white that's used on a 2004 Arvor 250 hull

I have some chips that I want to repair and also the swim platform has had a hard life too and could do with a touch up

Firstly you will need to cut back the gel coat to the original colour as after all this time it will probably be oxidized.

Time to get out the polisher and some Farecla G3 or G6.

8 hours ago, GPSguru said:

Firstly you will need to cut back the gel coat to the original colour as after all this time it will probably be oxidized.

Time to get out the polisher and some Farecla G3 or G6.

I realise that, but no point doing any of that if I don't have the correct colour to repair with

13 minutes ago, jonnyswamp said:

I realise that, but no point doing any of that if I don't have the correct colour to repair with

Surely, any close white would be better than none. You can also get aerosol 2 pack paint colour matched to your boat to spray a small section over the repair if unhappy with the colour. Geoff.