Operation Cod

Odyssey

15 minutes ago, jonnyswamp said:

It's quite pleasant out here tonight

Just about high water now, huss, conger, dogs, blondes

But no cod........yet

Looking forward to the report. Make sure you take a few pics for @JonC 👍

So after looking every few hours for a weather window Friday looked perfect, big spring tide behind me I was dreaming of a fast, flat ride home and maybe a few hours on the cod when I got back…. 

Neptune has other ideas and is starting to huff and puff according to the forecasts…. It should still be ok but as the saying goes, once bitten twice shy…. Fingers crossed it holds 😬😬😬😬

I’m back 🙂 

Jusr under 4 hours end to end… 

Bit of fun when the locks broke in Milford for an hour and no way to get in or out…

Now for those cod! But first a cheeky trip out on a CHART boat after I was given an invite to fill a space all expenses paid so it’d be rude to turn that down!

6 minutes ago, Odyssey said:

I’m back 🙂 

Jusr under 4 hours end to end… 

Bit of fun when the locks broke in Milford for an hour and no way to get in or out…

Now for those cod! But first a cheeky trip out on a CHART boat after I was given an invite to fill a space all expenses paid so it’d be rude to turn that down!

Nice! That's quite a score! Well done and I'm looking forward to the report 😉👍

On 11/6/2021 at 4:07 PM, Odyssey said:

No pics allowed…. It’s hush hush research at the moment… fingers crossed to it shows what we already know…

And it’s a 4am start to get to Milford tomorrow…. Fingers crossed I find something shiny 😉 

Edited by Odyssey

On 11/7/2021 at 6:22 PM, Saintly Fish said:

Bloody hell Luke, you may as well just move to Milford. 

Well now that you say it…. 🤣🤣🤣

It all depends on work. I’m investigating a few ideas that allow to more exclusively from home which then allows me to flip house and move elsewhere 

3 minutes ago, Odyssey said:

It all depends on work. I’m investigating a few ideas that allow to more exclusively from home which then allows me to flip house and move elsewhere 

Have you told Emma this yet? 😬

35 minutes ago, Odyssey said:

So the Only Fans stuff is paying off then?

22 minutes ago, suzook12 said:

Bit of a dark horse that one Andy, a mutual friend caught him looking at another boat and reckons it's at least £150k.... Reckon we're in the wrong job!!

Yeah I sea trailed one today…. New buisness opportunity to make the most of these tuna…. 

25 minutes ago, Odyssey said:

Yeah I sea trailed one today…. New buisness opportunity to make the most of these tuna…. 

Ok cool, you gonna do charters or commercial tuna fishing?

Reckon it's be what, another £60k for charter licence?

30 minutes ago, Odyssey said:

Good luck with the venture, but remember to give us warning before you buy a new boat - 6 weeks bad weather and all that 🤣

35 minutes ago, suzook12 said:

Ok cool, you gonna do charters or commercial tuna fishing?

Reckon it's be what, another £60k for charter licence?

Oh commercial tuna fishing, I’ll open a sushi restaurant to help eat it up. I turned down the contract for John West 🤣🤣

8 hours ago, Odyssey said:

Oh commercial tuna fishing, I’ll open a sushi restaurant to help eat it up. I turned down the contract for John West 🤣🤣

yeah, but that's only because you refused to go public and come out of the closet!!! John West has a disclosure clause in the contract 🤣