New wave of covid?

JonC

1 hour ago, Andy135 said:

Sorry to hear that Luke! Fingers crossed for a quick recovery. Keep us posted. If you get stuck let us know and we'll send Pot Noodles.

I’ve got a box of chum from last years shark season in the freezer…. That’ll keep me going before I drop to pot noodles 🤣🤣🤣🤣

19 hours ago, Andy135 said:

What line of work are you in @Tankybouy? Sounds like you've had a mare.

Building contractor for leeks department store  they stopped all the sales men first then they shut there doors through furlough so i had no income had to get a bounce back loan now im in debt for the next 6 years 🤦‍♂️

30 minutes ago, Tankybouy said:

Building contractor for leeks department store  they stopped all the sales men first then they shut there doors through furlough so i had no income had to get a bounce back loan now im in debt for the next 6 years 🤦‍♂️

Ouch! Sorry to hear that. You're in a good profession though as domestic demand for builders/construction trades is booming at present. Might be a good time to look for domestic work as a short-term fix?

6 hours ago, Andy135 said:

Sorry to hear that Luke! Fingers crossed for a quick recovery. Keep us posted. If you get stuck let us know and we'll send Pot Noodles.

Andy, have you discussed this with JC. I do not think that he will send any of his own vast stocks, so I would suggest that Luke does not rely on any help from that direction. I do of course wish him a speedy recovery if his PCR test does prove +ve. Geoff.

4 minutes ago, Geoff said:

I do not think that he will send any of his own vast stocks, so I would suggest that Luke does not rely on any help from that direction.

🤣🤣🤣. I suspect that yore/your/yaw/you're right Geoff! No charity from the Pot Noodle King.

14 hours ago, Odyssey said:

Just tested positive…. (On those lateral flow kits) 

9 days of isolation to go…. Cod fishing and weather will be perfect next week and this weekend…

It’s weird as no cough, no loss of taste or smell just a blazing fever of 40deg…. Oh and everything hurts 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Off to get PCR later in the vain hope it’s not covid 

hope you feel better soon Luke.

We have a welsh bloke around here causing feck'in havoc. He is so proud of his name he put up loads of signs, you might know him, his name is Di Version ..........

Edited by GPSguru

Well it’s been a rough few days and not done yet…

Fever was nasty, my temp was over 40 for past 5 days, peaked at 42. 

Im now without the fever just very short breathed, it appears to be improving slowly. 

Only 4 more days if isolation to go…. Getting bored now so must be on the mend. Can’t make rigs as all my stuff is on the boat! 

Can you keep posting stuff coz I’m well bored though…. Nice to see @mike farrants catch reports 🙂 

Just missing out on this epic storm which is a shame, swell looks massive so bet there are some exciting seas to look at 😍😍

Edited by Odyssey

9 hours ago, Odyssey said:

Well it’s been a rough few days and not done yet…

Fever was nasty, my temp was over 40 for past 5 days, peaked at 42. 

Im now without the fever just very short breathed, it appears to be improving slowly. 

Only 4 more days if isolation to go…. Getting bored now so must be on the mend. Can’t make rigs as all my stuff is on the boat! 

Can you keep posting stuff coz I’m well bored though…. Nice to see @mike farrants catch reports 🙂 

Just missing out on this epic storm which is a shame, swell looks massive so bet there are some exciting seas to look at 😍😍

I bet you’re all fired up ready for the first Ashes test match tonight? 
It’s not looking great though, I just hope it’s not another whitewash. 

2 hours ago, JonC said:

I bet you’re all fired up ready for the first Ashes test match tonight? 
It’s not looking great though, I just hope it’s not another whitewash. 

Just been reading up that Jimmy Anderson is being rested, not a good bowling attack which worries me as our batting lineup ain’t the best 

3 hours ago, Saintly Fish said:

Is Botham playing ?

Those were the days my friend. - Mary Hopkins - a great  song to remember. Love it. 🙂 Geoff.

Edited by Geoff

11 hours ago, JonC said:

Well that went well. Let’s just hope that this rain lasts for 4 more days. 

4 more days of cricket?? What a bore! I'd rather watch some paint dry, or anti-foul my hull, or eat a pot noodle...