New wave of covid?

JonC

2 hours ago, Andy135 said:

4 more days of cricket?? What a bore! I'd rather watch some paint dry, or anti-foul my hull, or eat a pot noodle...

I totally agree with most of your sentiments - NOT the PN bit so I cannot post the like your comments so nearly deserve!!!  Geoff.

1 hour ago, Geoff said:

I totally agree with most of your sentiments - NOT the PN bit so I cannot post the like your comments so nearly deserve!!!  Geoff.

I was merely using the analogy of eating a pot noodle to illustrate any number of odious tasks I'd prefer to do instead of watching cricket. Rest assured Geoff that no noodle will pass these lips!

11 hours ago, Andy135 said:

I was merely using the analogy of eating a pot noodle to illustrate any number of odious tasks I'd prefer to do instead of watching cricket. Rest assured Geoff that no noodle will pass these lips!

I'd rather wipe me arse with a wire brush than eat that 'Pot Noodle' shite. I class it as hippy food, the food of the great unwashed.

Looks like panic stations for the new variant…. 

Also suspect that Wales is about to have restricted social interactions. Just hope no stupid rules not allowing people to travel 5 miles again as that would really scupper my plans for Xmas boat maintenance/fishing! 

On 12/11/2021 at 8:32 PM, captin slows old outlaw said:

had mine plus the flou jab , had me dinner ,  then on here then bed

good knight to you all

I managed a straight 12 after my booster. I did have a couple of pints at lunchtime but it really spangled me. 

46 minutes ago, Odyssey said:

Looks like panic stations for the new variant…. 

Also suspect that Wales is about to have restricted social interactions. Just hope no stupid rules not allowing people to travel 5 miles again as that would really scupper my plans for Xmas boat maintenance/fishing! 

I think it would be sensible to shut all the borders including any ports out of Wales to protect the English people. 

Surely you’ll need an exception for pot noodle exports?  

It’s Christmas and those poor pot noodle miners will be gutted if they can’t sell their output to gullible English who actually eat them….