Hinged self launch bow rollers?

Is anyone else using one? I can’t get in with the one I’ve fitted, the problem I think is that where I fish shallow water a lot the rope is pretty much anywhere but straight down. The rope coming  onto it at an angle causes it to derail. 
This is annoying as although it wasn’t overly expensive it was a real bollock ache to fit. EB1A9962-F8DC-40BA-8332-C0355F17F3C4.thumb.png.26ea04e2fdb447b2e0a6b225b2b6f57b.png

I used to have one. Worked ok. 

best thing to do is motor up to your anchor to take your stress off the windlass. As you’re doing that steer to keep rope straight. Else you run the risk of it getting jammed in the gap 

I actually meant a hoop over the forward roller, but I see that your version has that stainless bar that I'm assuming you put the rope underneath, so that it acts like a hoop - should stop the rope from coming off the roller when it's at an angle to the bow.

11 minutes ago, Andy135 said:

I actually meant a hoop over the forward roller, but I see that your version has that stainless bar that I'm assuming you put the rope underneath, so that it acts like a hoop - should stop the rope from coming off the roller when it's at an angle to the bow.

Yeah I thought you was taking the p about being under the pin at the front roller, it jumps off the second roller when the line drops sideways.