Spreader Bars & Daisy Chains

willyhookit

Ive been making up some   4mm 316  S / Steel  round Bar     5 line  Spreader Bars  &  daisy  chains  for  this coming summer   ive  rigged the stingers    using  Eagle Claw  TROKAR  tk15 10/0 hooks    i did make a  few stingers up   using circle  hooks   but   think the    Wide  Gape      Hooks  will offer a  better   hook  up  rate      anybody else     rigged up     stingers    if so what hook did you use    No photo description available.

You got any pics of the spreader bars? 🤔🤔

I know someone who maybe after some for a CHART program in wales 

2 hours ago, Odyssey said:

You got any pics of the spreader bars? 🤔🤔

I know someone who maybe after some for a CHART program in wales 

there   just the  bars     as there is  that many   lures  &  Colours  that you can use   id have  ££££££££   tied up     i might have to take some pics    or the bars  

Just now, mike farrants said:

out of my league then! 🤫

Is there any reason why you couldn’t accidentally catch one? They must run through your section of coast? 

they are frequent visitors to "The Race" - however I will never be near it! certainly not in pugwash - plus a big one will outpower my boat!

might get a chance encounter round the Bill but i wont be geared up for that!

40 minutes ago, mike farrants said:

they are frequent visitors to "The Race" - however I will never be near it! certainly not in pugwash - plus a big one will outpower my boat!

might get a chance encounter round the Bill but i wont be geared up for that!

Years ago         1930`s        we  had  B F T  right down the Yorkshire coast       Scarborough used to be the  ( Tunny  club )   H Q       as soon as the herring  numbers  Disappeared   so did the tuna     the herring  Shoals   are on the Increase   again so hopefully given time the tuna will show up     no need for a fast boat     just use the right tackle    minimum   50lbs  class        better to use  80lbs class   fully harnessed   up    and Enjoy the Battle          ( Google     the tunny of  Great Britain  )    

19 hours ago, willyhookit said:

there   just the  bars     as there is  that many   lures  &  Colours  that you can use   id have  ££££££££   tied up     i might have to take some pics    or the bars  

May be an image of outdoors

• Like 1

9 hours ago, willyhookit said:

can you post a picture  as  it might do as a wall hanger  with a rod i have  

Will pull it out of the loft tomorrow hopefully, just a bog standard bakelite Scarborough that I used to use from the rock skeers up here.