common skate wind-on rubbing leaders & traces

willyhookit

been flat out these last few days  making up 316 s/steel hand gaffs  &   hard skin nylon common skate  wind-0n rubbing leaders and traces    now is the time to start thinking about organising a few fishing trips    do 273028259_4771471856223001_4555050554841294227_n.jpg?_nc_cat=110&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=5cd70e&_nc_ohc=xmX0vtYY1wYAX8nB9Gl&tn=kNWwTjAgPA-IcIXl&_nc_ht=scontent.flba3-2.fna&oh=00_AT_cMrtih2yu4GYJrw6R2Qb6QGmhHEIQ3rzlrmCMlxI8CA&oe=62010250we go  north   skate fishing or go south  shark fishing   any on here  interested    with or without  a boat   should hopefully be a couple  of boats going   

was thinking of going shark fishing   the end of april / may  time      usually  like   1 long distance  trip a month  depending on the weather     fancy  St ives     or Boscastle    

5 hours ago, willyhookit said:

was thinking of going shark fishing   the end of april / may  time      usually  like   1 long distance  trip a month  depending on the weather     fancy  St ives     or Boscastle    

What area in the south are you thinking of?

8 hours ago, willyhookit said:

2 hours ago, Saintly Fish said:

What area in the south are you thinking of?

#shouldhavegonetospecsavers...

St Ives be my recommendation, launching is easier however you still got a bar crossing to get through if you’re heading out from Hayle.

34 minutes ago, Odyssey said:

St Ives be my recommendation, launching is easier however you still got a bar crossing to get through if you’re heading out from Hayle.

I’ve seen loads of videos of bar crossings and it seems simple enough 

2 hours ago, Odyssey said:

ill get the  charts for the area  we intend to fish  then seek   local advice    tackle shops  charter  skippers  Amazing  what info you get  when you offer    a  shark rig & float    F O C  

• Like 1