Jump to content

mr new guy


daio web
 Share

Recommended Posts

hi all i would like to interduce  myself  i only joined the site early this is my first of many posts i hope i will be fishing the bristol channel  this year just got to do a little bit more work on the boat and then should all be good bye for now daio

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, daio web said:

hiya mate its moored  on the usk in newport  just got a little more work to do and hopefully catch the last of  the cod season  if we had one haha

Handy for the deeps, or a short trip across to Clevedon

Some good grounds up around that way

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, daio web said:

how do i put pictures up please mate its all new to me at the moment many thanks daio

You’re talking to the wrong guy! Im a bit of a technophobe. 
If you’re using a phone just use the ‘Add files’ button below, some picture have to be resized for some reason and some come out sideways then people take the piss out of me🤣

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, daio web said:

how do i put pictures up please mate its all new to me at the moment many thanks daio

Welcome. Here's a guide to posting pictures on the forum.

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Andy135 said:

Welcome. Here's a guide to posting pictures on the forum.

 

I might read that. One day. 

  • Optimistic 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Saintly Fish said:

Welcome to the Outlaws @daio web

We (the SLT) hope you enjoy the site and muck in as much as possible. 
Looking forward to your catch reports! 
BTW, where/how did you come across us? 

one of the other forums best not go into that 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, daio web said:

yeah cant wait to get out again where do you fish mainley butt

I'm moored in Cardiff Bay and fish anywhere between the bridges and down to Ilfracombe

Though it's usually between Clevedon and Barry 

I haven't been out since mid December, this weekend is out so hopefully next weekend

Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, jonnyswamp said:

I'm moored in Cardiff Bay and fish anywhere between the bridges and down to Ilfracombe

Though it's usually between Clevedon and Barry 

I haven't been out since mid December, this weekend is out so hopefully next weekend

yeah the weather is bad tomorrow afternoon the tides are right but hopefully ok next week  wish you all the best mate 

1 hour ago, Saintly Fish said:

Welcome to the Outlaws @daio web

We (the SLT) hope you enjoy the site and muck in as much as possible. 
Looking forward to your catch reports! 
BTW, where/how did you come across us? 

one of the other forums best not go into that 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, jonnyswamp said:

I'm moored in Cardiff Bay and fish anywhere between the bridges and down to Ilfracombe

Though it's usually between Clevedon and Barry 

I haven't been out since mid December, this weekend is out so hopefully next weekend

One of my friends on another site has his cruiser on a river mooring over that way, sounds nice, though I think he’s gone into a marina for the winter months. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, JonC said:

One of my friends on another site has his cruiser on a river mooring over that way, sounds nice, though I think he’s gone into a marina for the winter months. 

I bet the winter months turns into the summer months too. Especially seeing as he still has his lovely views. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Afternoon welcome to the mad house, I’m a Cardiff boy but off back to Milford soon. Not been out since before Xmas. 
 

Nice to see your reports etc 🙂 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...