mr new guy

daio web

4 hours ago, daio web said:

yeah mate fingers crossed get back out again soon  are you going to keep the boat down that way our just for the summer better fishing that way in the summer

I think I’ll stay 12 months TBH… I’ve barely been out in winter and I’m keen to see what it’s like down west…

7 hours ago, Odyssey said:

I think I’ll stay 12 months TBH… I’ve barely been out in winter and I’m keen to see what it’s like down west…

yeah i know what your saying i tend to go more west in the summer and spend the weekend on the boat

20 hours ago, JonC said:

My dad used to have a Colvic Watson, that was a lovely old boat. It was a 26’ motor sailor I think, it had a log burner in the wheel house. I remember my dad melting his boots when he went to sleep with his feet on it. 

sounds like good memorys mate my last boat was a wilson flyer  very fast but horrible slapping at anchor and not staying straight  this colvic is great to fish from hopefully catch more fish the weather is rubbish again this weekend at the moment