Bulk line spool/ reel stripper

been in my  man cave again today  making  a  bulk spool line / reel stripper  nowt worse than  taking the line off a big game  reel  by hand    takes  ages      now i can fir the  line / reel stripper into my cordless   Drill   and have the reel stripped  in minutes  if your interested in buying one  there £12   posted    tight lines Alain 

273541534_4792799474090239_7039054190995819693_n.jpg?_nc_cat=101&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=5cd70e&_nc_ohc=fmf5pWN6lLUAX8P58xo&_nc_ht=scontent.flba3-1.fna&oh=00_AT8037PDhFnLg6DQd_UuiWQwA41-iZ-cO1detEYRLBM1tg&oe=620A133C

i also have the bee`s knee`s    spooling   station     but found the  line stripper  is no good for the 3000m spools of  momoi    nylon line       do you have the line counter     its a great bit of kit  to measure how  much line to  put on your reel      just leaded up a  80W  tiagra  with  2000m  of  80lbs hollow core   and 100m   nylon topshot    

I don’t have it yet but I’m about to order…

I’ve got the full system with tensioner and reel Mount where you connect your cordless. Amazing how many people want their reels filled once they find out you got one 😂😂😂