Trolling lures?

I found these in my man cave. Ive had them for years and they have never left the box. I think I bought them to use as trolling lures but I'm now unsure of their use. They are made by Grauvell and are around 20cm in length. 
ideas?? 

67EF8B2B-32DB-477C-998A-BAECBD4138F7.jpeg.51d977bf9331d3477c0e9a2c889fba14.jpeg

With the size of the bibs on them I'd say they were fairly deep diving lures, so probably intended for slow trolling over shallow reefs for bass. Certainly they're on the large/heavy side for casting from most bass lure rods. Take them to Alderney - they could be fun to try over there.

37 minutes ago, Saintly Fish said:

I was thinking drifting or a 2knt troll along Hill head/Lee on Solent area. Just not sure how deep they will dive?

They won't dive if you drift them, because they're floating lures, so they'll just sit on the surface. They need to be pulled through the water so that the bibs can produce a downward force.

What are you targeting in those spots? I'd have thought you might pick up a schoolie bass perhaps, but I'd have thought they would be better at somewhere like the Hurst Race, or along the back of Hurst Castle spit, over the bridge at the Needles, or even along the Hamble as you're motoring from Mercury to the Solent.

4 hours ago, suzook12 said:

Pike would like em...

So would any snags on the bottom, they look like 20-30ft divers to me.

14 hours ago, Saintly Fish said:

I was thinking drifting or a 2knt troll along Hill head/Lee on Solent area. Just not sure how deep they will dive?

I find bigger bibbed lures need a often need bit more speed to get them to the designed depths. Look forward to seeing how they work for you. I had heaps of deep divers years ago over here but I found that in our clear water shallower lures work better, the kind that sit closer to the prop wash disturbance. 

On 3/14/2022 at 7:32 AM, Saintly Fish said:

I found these in my man cave. Ive had them for years and they have never left the box. I think I bought them to use as trolling lures but I'm now unsure of their use. They are made by Grauvell and are around 20cm in length. 
ideas?? 

67EF8B2B-32DB-477C-998A-BAECBD4138F7.jpeg.51d977bf9331d3477c0e9a2c889fba14.jpeg

Clue on the box “Rocket Diver” they’re going deep 😂