Tope trips

suzook12

18 minutes ago, captin slows old outlaw said:

soory not me

🤣 I don't think it was an open invitation Pete. @suzook12 is just bragging about dates for himself! Hope he doesn't cancel on himself. 

11 hours ago, Saintly Fish said:

Talking of dates have you checked Mikeys hockey dates?

Yes mate, no further tournaments, he's quit

11 minutes ago, Saintly Fish said:

Ok cool, so weather permitting the weekend of the 9th April? 

Sounds good to me mate

46 minutes ago, Saintly Fish said:

🤣 I don't think it was an open invitation Pete. @suzook12 is just bragging about dates for himself! Hope he doesn't cancel on himself. 

I'll be ok, as long as book the same day as the boat

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, JonC said:

Why’s he quit ? 

Getting bullied mate, going through process at the moment, but season just about finished, have another club lined up for next season

18 hours ago, suzook12 said:

July and August

Good luck, we are hoping to be in the Mull of Galloway in early June which makes it a bit harder but I'm looking forward to it 🦈

• Like 2

19 hours ago, suzook12 said:

Getting bullied mate, going through process at the moment, but season just about finished, have another club lined up for next season

That sounds shit. I think it’s really important for kids to be active in team sports, it’s great for their mental health but not if they are being bullied obviously. Hope he can get back into it somewhere 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, JonC said:

That sounds shit. I think it’s really important for kids to be active in team sports, it’s great for their mental health but not if they are being bullied obviously. Hope he can get back into it somewhere 

Yep, I've watched him go from eat sleep talk rink hockey to making excuses not to go...... Given the club lots of opportunities to sort it and all we get is " we all have to give up our freetime you know" as if that gives them licence to let my boy get bullied. Last week he hooked one of the offenders and face planted him in the wall, which I think is what they are after, to get my lad thrown out. It's all this mind games thing, I think they may come to regret it very soon..... 😉

2 minutes ago, suzook12 said:

Yep, I've watched him go from eat sleep talk rink hockey to making excuses not to go...... Given the club lots of opportunities to sort it and all we get is " we all have to give up our freetime you know" as if that gives them licence to let my boy get bullied. Last week he hooked one of the offenders and face planted him in the wall, which I think is what they are after, to get my lad thrown out. It's all this mind games thing, I think they may come to regret it very soon..... 😉

When my boy was playing rugby at South Woodham ferrers it was good,  it they seemed to lack ambition at the time so he moved to westcliff who were one of the best clubs in Essex, they had far to many players so the team never had a good club feel absolutely it and there were little cliques everywhere. Now he’s back at Woodham getting a run out with the mens teams, with a few games for the first team and he’s really enjoying it again. 

• Like 1