Tune of the day (or week, or month, or whatever)

Saintly Fish

18 hours ago, OrkneyCorkney said:

For something a little different, Alpha Blondy, I Wish You Were Here.  A Reggae version with bagpipes....  

Hmm, probably would have been better with Bob Marley, however, it falls into insignificance when compared to the original ..........

You will need to follow the link for this one as Youtube does not allow embedding of this video

Pink Floyd live ............... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tiF-q2h7tSA

22 hours ago, OrkneyCorkney said:

Some cover versions work well. Alpha was certainly giving it his all to get some audience participation.....

You might like this,  Conkarah & Rosie Delmah with a cover version of Hello.  

Sorry, don’t like the original or this version. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It's Friday! Here's what I have on in the background today as I wrap up the week. Got this cover CD back in 1998 and I still have it today. We used to play it as our "going out out" CD before heading into the big smoke for a messy weekend. Anyone else remember Brandon Block?? 😜

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just discovered this on YT. Real trip down memory lane, but for grown-ups. Pete Tong and his Heritage Orchestra play Ibiza Classics at the Royal Albert Hall.

Here's a proper Ibiza classic for those that remember it...

And this bit is particularly worth a listen - Becky Hill covering Robyn's With Every Heartbeat.

7 hours ago, Andy135 said:

Just discovered this on YT. Real trip down memory lane, but for grown-ups. Pete Tong and his Heritage Orchestra play Ibiza Classics at the Royal Albert Hall.

Here's a proper Ibiza classic for those that remember it...

And this bit is particularly worth a listen - Becky Hill covering Robyn's With Every Heartbeat.

Oh dear you really did get off it on brewdog last night didn’t you? Did you find that before or after you spammed me with insults? 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...