Here comes the rain again

JDP

More floods along the coast with whole towns being evacuated. Strong winds also on the way for the weekend, so thought I would leave the boat at home and go for a drive to check the conditions. While the swell isn’t to bad the chop is picking up and given I’m still feeling the effects of Sunday’s sharking I decided to give today a miss. Predictions of 5m + for the weekend so my daughter’s headed inland with her rifle and I have house to myself for the weekend.

7F83DC41-AA66-4AB8-83BA-6B98DF6416EC.jpeg

D2194A58-5CC8-489B-8AA4-78184C1017A1.jpeg

222C9D16-B4DE-4BC7-90BC-3AD24463A0FC.jpeg

E1A90C7F-CAFA-4E7D-8F85-3B7B0754057F.jpeg

38 minutes ago, Andy135 said:

Lovely photos Jon. Very atmospheric. Too iffy for boating but cracking surf fishing conditions!

Thought the same looking at some of the deep gutters along the beaches. Trouble is its way to much like hard work given the amount of sharks that are around these days.

10 hours ago, Saintly Fish said:

Oh yeah, what a pain! 🙄

Physical and mental. Having it there on your doorstep but with back and neck issues that make it to hard does my head in!!!!...hence why I normally take other people and as soon as something to big hooks on I make sure Im not the one left to pull it in. 

6 minutes ago, mick said:

Hopefully the floods might drown a few of the many poisonous things you get over there.

I like those, had to move a snake from someones property yesterday and got bitten by a spider while in bed last week. They make life interesting.