A day at the dogs.

Saintly Fish

19 minutes ago, jonnyswamp said:

You got out and caught, mission accomplished and well done to Leo on the accidental sabotage 🤣

That thing that was in with the squid, it's a clingon

Well it was on the starboard side! 

We were also out Monday; I think we spied you as we headed out towards Bullock, where all the Pout in the English Channel appear to have been overwintering. Would have been glad of a dog or two, never mind 8. No sign of any bream. Moved off Bullock to another couple of marks - zilch, nada, nothing.

13 minutes ago, Adeolly said:

We were also out Monday; I think we spied you as we headed out towards Bullock, where all the Pout in the English Channel appear to have been overwintering. Would have been glad of a dog or two, never mind 8. No sign of any bream. Moved off Bullock to another couple of marks - zilch, nada, nothing.

Ah, bad luck @Adeolly. The pout should have moved off by now, so it's curious that they're still hanging around. Shame no bream - try Boulder next time, some good ones have been coming out from there in the last week or so.

23 hours ago, Andy135 said:

Ah, bad luck @Adeolly. The pout should have moved off by now, so it's curious that they're still hanging around. Shame no bream - try Boulder next time, some good ones have been coming out from there in the last week or so.

We did think about trying Boulder; I've not got any marks there so decided to stick with Bullock. We were one of nine boats north end there...  Did get a nice wrasse as a consolation prize.

Edited by Adeolly