garmin 7 cv

2 minutes ago, daio web said:

hi all i have recently  bought a new garmin 7 cv after further research is it possible to buy a card to get more detail on this active captain app  as it does not show much detail many thanks daio

You have a PM!

44 minutes ago, Saintly Fish said:

You have a PM!

Neil, I recon you should post up a nice idiots guide to Garmin relief shading and the captain active app. My plotter seems to be running it now but it’s a fluke. 

9 minutes ago, JonC said:

Neil, I recon you should post up a nice idiots guide to Garmin relief shading and the captain active app. My plotter seems to be running it now but it’s a fluke. 

Well if you got yours going Jon maybe it's you who should put up the idiots guide ( @GPSgurumade me write it)! 😬

hi neil phoned garmin today about this striker 7 cv and they said that next time i go out they said something about pressing record and it starts mapping the area our something i will give it a go soon hopefully 

4 minutes ago, daio web said:

hi neil phoned garmin today about this striker 7 cv and they said that next time i go out they said something about pressing record and it starts mapping the area our something i will give it a go soon hopefully 

Yeah, that will only map out the area you cruise over though not the surrounding too. 
You'd be better off maybe dropping @GPSguru a PM. I can supply stuff cheap but my tech knowledge is nothing compared to his! 

1 hour ago, Saintly Fish said:

Yeah, that will only map out the area you cruise over though not the surrounding too. 
You'd be better off maybe dropping @GPSguru a PM. I can supply stuff cheap but my tech knowledge is nothing compared to his! 

The fitting service is pour/paw though. ☹️