Jon c doubles his boat hours heroically fishing with The amBassador

KennyPowers

Me and Jon went fishing today on his boat, we went everywhere with not great catches, but at the end of the day I whooped him with a 12lb skate and 6lb bass Jon will no doubt argue these weights but I was reeling them in so I know the weights were true, can everyone congratulate Jon on actually leaving the black water, I have pictures but I find resizing them tedious, Jon can do it for me when he argues the fish actual weights🤣🤣🍻🎣🍻🎣🍻🎣🍻🎣🍻🎣

50% of Jon’s pictures aren’t us or his boat, he’s using me for clout on the international Facebook circuit to gain likes, I also caught a 50 pound tope on Jon’s rod which came off before it got to the boat, it was definitely 50 pound though because that’s what bait cost and the pain was the same.

It was a good day, its good fishing waters we haven’t been before not necessarily always the best for actual catches, we also clarified a position we was also given called the Kirbys we actually sat in wrong spot then realised all the other boats were sitting in a line further up, that produced plenty of small bass and smoothies, forever a learning curve.

8 minutes ago, KennyPowers said:

The Garminge was excellent, mud in HD, sand in HD, when it froze up and needed rebooting even that happened in HD, I think I’ll end buying that one after my plotter packs up, until then I’ll be looking at mud in standard definition🤣🤣🤣🤣

I recon you will be trying your hardest to brake your current plotter, I recon one of them 8 oz power casts through the screen would do it. 

1 minute ago, JonC said:

I tell you what a bad sport and sore loser @KennyPowers is, he snapped the tip ring off my pink tickle stick when I wasn’t looking because he knew it would be the instrument that gave him a stern thrashing 

That's just not cricket!!! I would be avin a word like