Another Garminge question?

The vessel icon is the shape of a boat, roughly with port and starboard marked accordingly. Is it possible to change this? I do prefer the older smaller triangular icon. Is there an option to change it hidden in the menus somewhere? 

50 minutes ago, JonC said:

The vessel icon is the shape of a boat, roughly with port and starboard marked accordingly. Is it possible to change this? I do prefer the older smaller triangular icon. Is there an option to change it hidden in the menus somewhere? 

Yes

1 hour ago, JonC said:

Menu > Layers > My Vessel > vessel icon

6 minutes ago, Andy135 said:

Too soon. Should have made him stew a little more. He's under-cooked at present.

Who is? Usually the person of whom we speak of is named to save this guessing game nonsense 

1 hour ago, Andy135 said:

Too soon. Should have made him stew a little more. He's under-cooked at present.

Yeah, but I have been busy tonight concreting, and the bloody drive belt broke on the mixer when I was half way through a  2m x 60cm x 150mm slab. I managed a bodge by using some nylon rope for the belt and mixing in small batches.

5 minutes ago, GPSguru said:

Yeah, but I have been busy tonight concreting, and the bloody drive belt broke on the mixer when I was half way through a  2m x 60cm x 150mm slab. I managed a bodge by using some nylon rope for the belt and mixing in small batches.

2m is a thick slab for such a small area? 
Why do you give three different units in your dimensions? My drawings always keep to one type. 

5 minutes ago, JonC said:

2m is a thick slab for such a small area? 
Why do you give three different units in your dimensions? My drawings always keep to one type. 

FO pikey 🖕

6ft x 2ft x 6” thick.

I thought I saw you in Morrisons today, it said ‘extra thick cut’ , but it was just bacon and not the porker 😇🤣

19 minutes ago, GPSguru said:

FO pikey 🖕

6ft x 2ft x 6” thick.

I thought I saw you in Morrisons today, it said ‘extra thick cut’ , but it was just bacon and not the porker 😇🤣

Now you’ve gone imperial, I couldn’t work with that. What was you casting? A sarcophagus? 

48 minutes ago, JonC said:

Now you’ve gone imperial, I couldn’t work with that. What was you casting? A sarcophagus? 

Nah, it is the landing for the steps on our raised decking. It needed to be reasonably thick as it is connected to the conservatory foundations. 

No need for a sarcophagus, when I go, I have told them here to chuck me in the nearest skip 😉🤣

2 minutes ago, GPSguru said:

Nah, it is the landing for the steps on our raised decking. It needed to be reasonably thick as it is connected to the conservatory foundations. 

No need for a sarcophagus, when I go, I have told them here to chuck me in the nearest skip 😉🤣

Do you even appreciate how many attempts at spelling sarcophagus I had??