29/5/22

Odyssey

3 minutes ago, Odyssey said:

Locked out at 08:30 for an inshore trip (reefing and a crack at the tope). 

Loveky to start but wind got up. Had pollack, cod, wrasse on feathers and…. ahem… dogfish…. They must be about in plague proportions to take artificial lures 😬😬😬😬

Anchored up and used the pollack as bait. Quite a few doggies, 3 dropped tope (was using circles not again!). 

Quite a few huss, best was 19lb 11oz so a nice PB. Had another at 18lb+ quite a few doubles…. 

Fished until 2, then went and sat in sunshine and ate a late lunch. (Freshly made pizza, no pot noodles here!) 

lock in at 16:00 as back to work tomorrow 😭

Got any pictures, I trust you but I know some people might call b.s. - you know what they are like. 

21 minutes ago, JonC said:

Got any pictures, I trust you but I know some people might call b.s. - you know what they are like. 

Not really no slept ok boat Saturday night and no charger so battery went flat. 

I thought it was a decent-ish tope. Instead a giant animated turd…. (I’m not a fan….) 

Lovely to be out. Even had a prat on a jet ski ride into my wake to try and jump, only he hit it wrong and faceplanted himself instead. Most satisfying after the idiot decided to run around marina at about 10 knots making a wake….

10 hours ago, Dicky said:

Couple of cracking huss there Luke

Too windy for offshore sadly hopefully soon 🙂 

Edited by Odyssey

6 hours ago, jonnyswamp said:

That's a pair of good Huss mate

We're booked on an offshore reef trip either with Fen or Andy (can't remember which) out of Dale this Saturday

I hope it's Andys boat as Fens is a bit of a plodder for offshore

If you’re in the stalls or hats and barrels it’ll prob be Andy, should be plenty about for you 🙂 I’m off on summer hols Weds Am so no reports for 10 days from me… hopefully back at it soon