Report from the future

Malc

Burger all.

12 months looking forward and planning for it, hotel booked, hectic running around to ensure my friends' boat is all ready and...

SW'ly 20+ winds blowing across the Irish sea for a day or two before the competition starts.

Bawbags I was really looking forward to bettering last year's finish (15 ex 51) at the MOGSAF tope Festival. Organisers are making a decision tomorrow or Wednesday. 

44 minutes ago, Malc said:

Burger all.

12 months looking forward and planning for it, hotel booked, hectic running around to ensure my friends' boat is all ready and...

SW'ly 20+ winds blowing across the Irish sea for a day or two before the competition starts.

Bawbags I was really looking forward to bettering last year's finish (15 ex 51) at the MOGSAF tope Festival. Organisers are making a decision tomorrow or Wednesday. 

That's a shit. Hope Wednesday is a goer for you! 🙏🏻

1 hour ago, Malc said:

We've had to pull the plug as our hotel has a policy on cancellations and we would have lost over £200 each if we had waited for the committee's decision. If it gets the go ahead we might be able to rebook but weather is not good. 

Frustrating for you but it sounds like the right decision. Bad luck and fingers crossed you can rebook.