I hate gingers and that's a fact.

JonC

• JonC changed the title to My concern for other peoples welfare being treated like a glory hole again.
13 minutes ago, GPSguru said:

@Andy135 .......... I think hell will freeze over long before @JonC shows any consideration for the welfare of others 🤣

Yep, especially as he sneakily changed the title after I moved it here from where he spammed another post with his anti-ginger hate rhetoric.

VPp3Vgt.jpeg

#two2tucanplaythatgame

• Andy135 changed the title to I hate gingers and that's a fact.

What the fuck is wrong with you too? 
It was double hot today with a really bad chance of getting sunburn which is something that gingers suffer from particularly. 

21 minutes ago, JonC said:

What the fuck is wrong with you too? 
It was double hot today with a really bad chance of getting sunburn which is something that gingers suffer from particularly. 

Is that any different to having hair around your mouth and talking like a  .................................... 🤣😂

8 minutes ago, GPSguru said:

Is that any different to having hair around your mouth and talking like a  .................................... 🤣😂

What’s with the hostility? You need to take it easy and stop looking for stuff that isn’t there 

5 minutes ago, Andy135 said:

I don't see any hostility. Just calling you out.

#gingerhater

Calling me out for what? Caring about people, even gingers? You know full well that I am a caring person who doesn’t have a spiteful side.