23/6/22 Placeholder…..

Odyssey

Celtic deeps tomorrow… sleeping on boat tonight, 06:15 lock out….

to be continued…. 

🎣🎣🎣🎣🎣

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Odyssey said:

Celtic deeps tomorrow… sleeping on boat tonight, 06:15 lock out….

to be continued…. 

🎣🎣🎣🎣🎣

all the best budd enjoy before the weather changes 

5 minutes ago, daio web said:

all the best budd enjoy before the weather changes 

I don’t usually bother on the small tides but good weather is hard to find…. Who knows when it will be good again 🙂 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, daio web said:

yeah your right there mate not looking very good for the next week well soon be winter my favorite time of the year wish you all the best butt 

When will we be expecting your fish finding report then Dave?? 

1 hour ago, Saintly Fish said:

Who's Dave?

So locks are broken so it’s 40 mins to lock out every 2 hours…. It’s a 06:30 lock, collect @headlight at 7 from outside marina, lock in at 7pm leave boat at 8pm and home for 22:30 going to be a long day, hopefully it’s worth it…. 🙄🙄🙄🙄

12 hours ago, Saintly Fish said:

i have been out allready mate but the report was not worth putting up a bit selfish come to think about it now not to let everyone know how poor fishing in wales can be at times had a few rays and dogs went in close trying to pick up some dover sole but no joy the new boat is to big for getting in close  the old one used to float in half a foot of water but had a much bigger scare area i think from the water slapping better luck hopefully soon 

7 hours ago, Odyssey said:

So locks are broken so it’s 40 mins to lock out every 2 hours…. It’s a 06:30 lock, collect @headlight at 7 from outside marina, lock in at 7pm leave boat at 8pm and home for 22:30 going to be a long day, hopefully it’s worth it…. 🙄🙄🙄🙄

good luck mate looking forward to your report 😎

20 minutes ago, daio web said:

i have been out allready mate but the report was not worth putting up a bit selfish come to think about it now not to let everyone know how poor fishing in wales can be at times had a few rays and dogs went in close trying to pick up some dover sole but no joy the new boat is to big for getting in close  the old one used to float in half a foot of water but had a much bigger scare area i think from the water slapping better luck hopefully soon 

My boat I can get into 6ft of water. It weighs 4 tonne and is 8.4m. 
Try casting away from the boat, it brings better results. Or ballon your bait away from the boat. Biodegradable ballon's can be bought. 

7 minutes ago, Saintly Fish said:

Try casting away from the boat, it brings better results. Or ballon your bait away from the boat. Biodegradable ballon's can be bought. 

Have you learnt how to cast now? 

8 hours ago, Saintly Fish said:

I'm an expert. 

What did we used to say at school 65 years ago - "x" - as in " has been" and spurt as in "drip under pressure". Things don't seem to change much! Geoff.😉

On 6/23/2022 at 7:00 AM, Saintly Fish said:

Only if you draw faces on it and name it Wilson........ 🤣