Anchoring a wreck

Andy135

50 minutes ago, JonC said:

I can’t be arsed to read the whole thread- you talking Fish locker? 

So what you're saying is "I can't be arsed to read your posts"... yet you expect others to read yours 🤷‍♂️

😝

Just now, Saintly Fish said:

He ain’t sharing! 

No, but it's the word association I have when I think of Jon.

For you it's Pontoon. For @GPSguru it's Rib tickler. For @Odyssey I think of sharks. For @headlight it's diving.

You get the idea...

1 hour ago, Andy135 said:

So what you're saying is "I can't be arsed to read your posts"... yet you expect others to read yours 🤷‍♂️

😝

No my point was without reading it all the brief description summed it up. No need to bully me again 

2 hours ago, Odyssey said:

My concern is the “inspiration” he gives other to head out in small boats....

Nice missus though....

He annoyed me first off with his video on the blue fins saying he was fishing for porbeagles and the tuna took his gear only to boat the fish with a mono trace on so he doesn’t give a shit about the rules of NOT to be deliberately targeted. Then plasters it allover you tube.  

1 hour ago, DINOBOY said:

He annoyed me first off with his video on the blue fins saying he was fishing for porbeagles and the tuna took his gear only to boat the fish with a mono trace on so he doesn’t give a shit about the rules of NOT to be deliberately targeted. Then plasters it allover you tube.  

I am told that he also advertises his services on male model websites, and that his missus describes herself as a major youtube and Instagram influencer, so I guess the both have ego’s the size of a planet !

8 minutes ago, GPSguru said:

I am told that he also advertises his services on male model websites, and that his missus describes herself as a major youtube and Instagram influencer, so I guess the both have ego’s the size of a planet !

A major pair of boners if you ask me🤣🤣🤣

4 hours ago, DINOBOY said:

Yeah that was a bit shitty. It was obvious he was after Tuna! Stupid thing to do when he says he goes light for blues then rocks up with a 50W rod and harness for “sharks” yeah right! 😡😡😡😡

7 minutes ago, Odyssey said:

Yeah that was a bit shitty. It was obvious he was after Tuna! Stupid thing to do when he says he goes light for blues then rocks up with a 50W rod and harness for “sharks” yeah right! 😡😡😡😡

Sounds like maccy gear to me!!! 🤣🤣

On 4/15/2021 at 10:23 PM, Odyssey said:

Slam dunk that YouTube video he did - was deliberately targeting BFT - boat should be confiscated and off to court!!!!