Jump to content

Avet SX x2


Odyssey
 Share

Recommended Posts

Hi all,

Ive got 2 Avet SX reels that have been used 3 times. Come with clamp and box. One is black the other other gun metal grey. These are lever drag reels that are built to last and very smooth powerful drags. I’ve had blue sharks on my other set to over 100lb. 
 

Currently £240 in Rok Max, I’m looking for £180 each or £350 the pair including postage.

Only selling as I’m not likely to be uptide fishing anymore due to change of winter location….

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Odyssey said:

Hi all,

Ive got 2 Avet SX reels that have been used 3 times. Come with clamp and box. One is black the other other gun metal grey. These are lever drag reels that are built to last and very smooth powerful drags. I’ve had blue sharks on my other set to over 100lb. 
 

Currently £240 in Rok Max, I’m looking for £180 each or £350 the pair including postage.

Only selling as I’m not likely to be uptide fishing anymore due to change of winter location….

Right or left handed?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Saintly Fish said:

Right or left handed?

Both right handed I’m afraid 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Odyssey said:

Both right handed I’m afraid 

‘Normal’ I think is the term used to describe that. 

  • Haha 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Odyssey said:

Hi all,

Ive got 2 Avet SX reels that have been used 3 times. Come with clamp and box. One is black the other other gun metal grey. These are lever drag reels that are built to last and very smooth powerful drags. I’ve had blue sharks on my other set to over 100lb. 
 

Currently £240 in Rok Max, I’m looking for £180 each or £350 the pair including postage.

Only selling as I’m not likely to be uptide fishing anymore due to change of winter location….

hi mate are you going to keep the boat down west  our you coming back up for the winter

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, daio web said:

hi mate are you going to keep the boat down west  our you coming back up for the winter

Staying down west. I did 3 trips last winter, can’t justify mooring fees (I’d have to pay double fees for winter) or fuel. So I’ll leave it this year…. Maybe next year if fuel drops 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, Odyssey said:

Staying down west. I did 3 trips last winter, can’t justify mooring fees (I’d have to pay double fees for winter) or fuel. So I’ll leave it this year…. Maybe next year if fuel drops 

sounds like a plan mate whats it like down that way on the cod   our is it your your first winter season down there it wasent to good up this way fingers crossed for this year

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, daio web said:

sounds like a plan mate whats it like down that way on the cod   our is it your your first winter season down there it wasent to good up this way fingers crossed for this year

I’m not sure many cod about, usually a few whiting in the haven, some big eels too… I prob won’t do too many sessions in winter down there just the odd one or 2 and save my money for summer fuel instead 🙂 

  • Agree 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...