Avet SX x2

Odyssey

Hi all,

Ive got 2 Avet SX reels that have been used 3 times. Come with clamp and box. One is black the other other gun metal grey. These are lever drag reels that are built to last and very smooth powerful drags. I’ve had blue sharks on my other set to over 100lb. 

Currently £240 in Rok Max, I’m looking for £180 each or £350 the pair including postage.

Only selling as I’m not likely to be uptide fishing anymore due to change of winter location….

1 hour ago, Odyssey said:

Hi all,

Ive got 2 Avet SX reels that have been used 3 times. Come with clamp and box. One is black the other other gun metal grey. These are lever drag reels that are built to last and very smooth powerful drags. I’ve had blue sharks on my other set to over 100lb. 

Currently £240 in Rok Max, I’m looking for £180 each or £350 the pair including postage.

Only selling as I’m not likely to be uptide fishing anymore due to change of winter location….

Right or left handed?

10 hours ago, Odyssey said:

Hi all,

hi mate are you going to keep the boat down west  our you coming back up for the winter

1 hour ago, daio web said:

hi mate are you going to keep the boat down west  our you coming back up for the winter

Staying down west. I did 3 trips last winter, can’t justify mooring fees (I’d have to pay double fees for winter) or fuel. So I’ll leave it this year…. Maybe next year if fuel drops 

21 hours ago, Odyssey said:

Staying down west. I did 3 trips last winter, can’t justify mooring fees (I’d have to pay double fees for winter) or fuel. So I’ll leave it this year…. Maybe next year if fuel drops 

sounds like a plan mate whats it like down that way on the cod   our is it your your first winter season down there it wasent to good up this way fingers crossed for this year

3 hours ago, daio web said:

sounds like a plan mate whats it like down that way on the cod   our is it your your first winter season down there it wasent to good up this way fingers crossed for this year

I’m not sure many cod about, usually a few whiting in the haven, some big eels too… I prob won’t do too many sessions in winter down there just the odd one or 2 and save my money for summer fuel instead 🙂