FAO Swampy & GPS

Odyssey

8 hours ago, Odyssey said:

Hi Nick and Ian ( @jonnyswamp and @GPSguru ) 

not heard from you both for a while so hoping you’re both ok 😬😬😬😬

I know that @GPSguru was thinking about getting some therapy to help him get over his obsession with me. I tried to let him down gently but the poor bloke took the rejection badly. 

1 hour ago, Andy135 said:

Just heard from GPS. He's had a lot on lately and may be focussing elsewhere for a while but with a following wind normal service should be resumed in due course. 👍

Ok cool, hopefully he’s back amongst us again soon, he’s a nice helpful chap 🙂 

47 minutes ago, Odyssey said:

Ok cool, hopefully he’s back amongst us again soon, he’s a nice helpful chap 🙂 

He’s probably sniffing around now, he is just playing hard to get. 

I'm all good, been in Tenerife for 2 weeks (no fishing, only a few rounds of golf) and going to Portugal tomorrow for a friends 60th for 5 days

Haven't done any fishing for a while, due to working in my daughters house trying to get it finished (got let down by the window supplier, so lost a month)

Got a trip out of Dale booked for 23rd July and an op on my other hand on 30th, so may not be able to do our 2 dayer out of Weymouth on Aug 5/6th 

I may (if I can't get my place filled) go down anyway 

8 minutes ago, jonnyswamp said:

I'm all good, been in Tenerife for 2 weeks (no fishing, only a few rounds of golf) and going to Portugal tomorrow for a friends 60th for 5 days

Haven't done any fishing for a while, due to working in my daughters house trying to get it finished (got let down by the window supplier, so lost a month)

Got a trip out of Dale booked for 23rd July and an op on my other hand on 30th, so may not be able to do our 2 dayer out of Weymouth on Aug 5/6th 

I may (if I can't get my place filled) go down anyway 

Glad you’re well, how was Tenerifee? 
Did you go to Sian water park (preferably in speedos)? Best water park I’ve been to with a great shark tank at the bottom of one of the flumes.

As for going on a boat and not fishing, I get that completely just being out there is great. 

Tenerife was good, Me and Mrs swamp declined the invitation to spend £40 each to have colonic irrigation at 30mph

Our 3 daughters and their boyfriends did though, they were up there pretty much all day and said it was great

We spent most of our day eating

The op is on my right hand so could still do some fishing (I'll use rod in my left and wind with my right)

If I can't fish, I'll spend the day on the camera 

32 minutes ago, jonnyswamp said:

Tenerife was good, Me and Mrs swamp declined the invitation to spend £40 each to have colonic irrigation at 30mph

Our 3 daughters and their boyfriends did though, they were up there pretty much all day and said it was great

We spent most of our day eating

The op is on my right hand so could still do some fishing (I'll use rod in my left and wind with my right)

If I can't fish, I'll spend the day on the camera 

Try not to lose any more fingers ok?! 😬😬😬