TV mounts

Any recommendations? My TV was bolted to a work top but I want to move to my V Berth and Mount it to the bulk head. I’m thinking of screwing a piece of plywood to the bulkhead and then fitting the Mount to that. 

However, I don’t want the TV to fly off in a big sea etc… anyone got a TV and if so, how did you Mount it? 

1 hour ago, Odyssey said:

Any recommendations? My TV was bolted to a work top but I want to move to my V Berth and Mount it to the bulk head. I’m thinking of screwing a piece of plywood to the bulkhead and then fitting the Mount to that. 

However, I don’t want the TV to fly off in a big sea etc… anyone got a TV and if so, how did you Mount it? 

Yep I've got one, we are snuggled down watching it right now. 
4C0DC4E7-8DF3-4632-B216-6BE00F2ECB2A.jpeg.078f5cf884a5ecdc025f74e497c5d112.jpeg

7 hours ago, Andy135 said:

Ok, enough of the showing off and more of answering the question yeah?

It's just fitted on a standard wall bracket, but not an extendable swinging type. 
Then bolts straight through the double skin bulk head, finished with lock nuts and 4 x 1" stainless washers. 

10 hours ago, Saintly Fish said:

It's just fitted on a standard wall bracket, but not an extendable swinging type. 
Then bolts straight through the double skin bulk head, finished with lock nuts and 4 x 1" stainless washers. 

I recon someone could get a discount code for screwfix, they sell them. Though they probably won’t be in stock.