Jump to content

School boy error and the one that got away!!


 Share

Recommended Posts

28 minutes ago, JonC said:

It sounds like an epic day out that I wasn’t invited on again 

You would have been far tu tyre'd after your party week. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Saintly Fish said:

You would have been far tu tyre'd after your party week. 

 

17 minutes ago, Saintly Fish said:

You would have been far tu tyre'd after your party week. 

You planned this deliberately when I couldn’t come. Nice 

  • Agree 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, Saintly Fish said:

You would have been far tu tyre'd after your party week. 

They knew you would be out training your sea turtle hatchlings.

Edited by JDP
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, JDP said:

They new you would be out training your sea turtle hatchlings.

Knew/know? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, JDP said:

Fixed it up now for you, thanks.

I don’t know/no if that’s some pidgin English that you shackle draggers use but it’s not acceptable here. Just be glad that @Geoff  didn’t see it first. 

  • Agree 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, JonC said:

I don’t know/no if that’s some pidgin English that you shackle draggers use but it’s not acceptable here. Just be glad that @Geoff  didn’t see it first. 

Hmmm, I seem to remember that you cried miserably about some humour that could have been construed as homophobic, but was meant as jue de mots, however, here you are being clearly racist against another race, which is completely unacceptable and not welcome here.

It was obvious that your vocabulary understanding did not extend to 'jue de mots', however it is clear to see that it also does not extend to 'hypocrisy', and 'double standards'.

Perhaps you need to consult the Oxford English Dictionary to acquaint yourself with the full meaning of these words, but I need to warn you that the Oxford English Dictionary does not have pictures, and they don't do a retard version 🙄🤣😇

 

  • Haha 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, GPSguru said:

Hmmm, I seem to remember that you cried miserably about some humour that could have been construed as homophobic, but was meant as jue de mots, however, here you are being clearly racist against another race, which is completely unacceptable and not welcome here.

It was obvious that your vocabulary understanding did not extend to 'jue de mots', however it is clear to see that it also does not extend to 'hypocrisy', and 'double standards'.

Perhaps you need to consult the Oxford English Dictionary to acquaint yourself with the full meaning of these words, but I need to warn you that the Oxford English Dictionary does not have pictures, and they don't do a retard version 🙄🤣😇

 

Yeah well I can do what the fuck I like, my ball-my game 🖕

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, JonC said:

Yeah well I can do what the fuck I like, my ball-my game 🖕

😂🤣😂

I guess the truth hurts somewhat. 🙄

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, GPSguru said:

😂🤣😂

I guess the truth hurts somewhat. 🙄

Speaking of which, @JonC's a bit tetchy today cos @JDP called him fat on another thread. 🤣

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, Andy135 said:

Speaking of which, @JonC's a bit tetchy today cos @JDP called him fat on another thread. 🤣

Nah, it is just his ADHD kicking in, I guess he forgot his meds. He better not go for a drive, as licking the windows is not cool.

It has taken me 2 years to get a tetchy response from the tw@t, so I can leave him be now 😇🤣🙄

 

BTW, I think the word we are looking for is rotund 😉🤣🤣🤣🤣, but hey, I match that description, time for me to lose a few kg before type 2 kicks in again. Oh, the joys of old age.🙄

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Saintly Fish said:

What's my excuse then? 

Early onset dementia?

#wentfishingwithouthistacklebox

  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Andy135 said:

Speaking of which, @JonC's a bit tetchy today cos @JDP called him fat on another thread. 🤣

The BFG takes on a whole new meaning 🤣😂🤣

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...