Boat required

suzook12

19 hours ago, captin slows old outlaw said:

i agree with Neil , 20 k does e not by a lot.

plus is he going to keep it here in the solent because that is dear to.

good luck to you on finding a boat

Berth is already sorted mate, bought and paid for

5 minutes ago, suzook12 said:

same day, say 6 hours, so boat speed obviously comes in to it

I know it’s not your boat and you are posting on someone else’s behalf but it’s worth considering looking further afield, the cost of haulage could be far outweighed by the saving on price. There often seems to be boats for sale up north that seem cheaper 

1 hour ago, JonC said:

I know it’s not your boat and you are posting on someone else’s behalf but it’s worth considering looking further afield, the cost of haulage could be far outweighed by the saving on price. There often seems to be boats for sale up north that seem cheaper 

i agree with on that jon .i think there is a lot of see it wont to play know,b where if you have to wait for it to arrive???

1 hour ago, JonC said:

He just sold one in Northants because the cost of transport was ridicilous, about 500% increase since covid. It was all set to move down then covid hit......