Recent hot weather

JonC

I’m glad the temperature has got back to a sensible level, I had the day off yesterday because of the heat which is something I’ve never even considered before.

Ive got a useful bit of precautionary advice for everyone especially the older members ( @GPSguru) on here. 
image.thumb.png.b547434cd30b09a3e98d95390c130772.png

37 minutes ago, JonC said:

I’m glad the temperature has got back to a sensible level, I had the day off yesterday because of the heat which is something I’ve never even considered before.

Ive got a useful bit of precautionary advice for everyone especially the older members ( @GPSguru) on here. 
image.thumb.png.b547434cd30b09a3e98d95390c130772.png

It really doesn't matter if Essex burns, there is nothing there worth saving 🙄🤣😇

6 minutes ago, GPSguru said:

It really doesn't matter if Essex burns, there is nothing there worth saving 🙄🤣😇

I think most of the damage caused to property was in Kent. 

8 minutes ago, JonC said:

I think most of the damage caused to property was in Kent. 

Yes, it is a pity it was the garden of England, when it could have been a shit hole like Essex 😉😇🤣😂

Edited by GPSguru

2 minutes ago, GPSguru said:

Yes, it is a pity it was the garden of England, when it could have been a shit hole like Essex 😉😇🤣😂

But the geography of it all is irrelevant to my health advice. You do what you want and don’t say I didn’t try to warn you. 

38 minutes ago, JonC said:

But the geography of it all is irrelevant to my health advice. You do what you want and don’t say I didn’t try to warn you. 

I guess you have been putting your vibrating mega dildo in the freezer to keep it cold 🙄🤮🤔🖕

7 minutes ago, GPSguru said:

I guess you have been putting your vibrating mega dildo in the freezer to keep it cold 🙄🤮🤔🖕

Have you been thinking about that for the last hour? It’s not healthy, besides I’m too young for you you dirty old perv. 

13 minutes ago, JonC said:

Have you been thinking about that for the last hour? It’s not healthy, besides I’m too young for you you dirty old perv. 

Plonker 🤣

It was just a snap reply from when I came out of the dentist, after having a wisdom tooth removed, so I am in a feck’in bad mood now 🖕

Just now, GPSguru said:

Plonker 🤣

It was just a snap reply from when I came out of the dentist, after having a wisdom tooth removed, so I am in a feck’in bad mood now 🖕

Ok. If that’s what you’re telling yourself then we’ll all go with that. 

17 minutes ago, JonC said:

Ok. If that’s what you’re telling yourself then we’ll all go with that. 

I cant decide what is worse, the toothache or the after pain from it’s removal.

I wish you would stop sticking pins in my effigy, bast’id. 🤣🤣🤣

13 minutes ago, GPSguru said:

It may not be pins he's sticking in your dolly!!

12 minutes ago, GPSguru said:

I had a couple of teeth out about 8 years ago. It was painful enough for me to watch nearly the entire Boxing Day ashes test without sleeping. We lost that one badly. 
Clove oil is good. It tastes sooo bad that you welcome back the pain when the taste goes. Try it, it’s a good distraction. 
No need to thank me, anything I can do to help I will. 

29 minutes ago, JonC said:

I had a couple of teeth out about 8 years ago. It was painful enough for me to watch nearly the entire Boxing Day ashes test without sleeping. We lost that one badly. 
Clove oil is good. It tastes sooo bad that you welcome back the pain when the taste goes. Try it, it’s a good distraction. 
No need to thank me, anything I can do to help I will. 

The wife already offered me clove oil, and I also think it is disgusting stuff. I am currently surviving on paracetamol and ibuprofen, although ibuprofen reacts with my ulcerative colitis drug (tofacitinib), right now I am willing to take the risk !